LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

lol 30 ft three pointer.

But Bogut looks good. I feel good about the team when he's healthy.

Yes lets draw up a play for Curry who shot 3/15...

Last edited:
That last play was terrible. But hey (from what I was told), the way we played in the first half - We didn't deserve to win.

Klay or bogut should've taken the last shot imo - The second to last play for Klay was pretty nice though.

Mark Jackson is barely better at coaching than Keith Smart. And it's going to take a lot to convince me otherwise.

That was the look we got? We couldn't run a double screen off bogut and lee for Klay/Curry with the other one being a secondary choice? I didn't realize the Kings were top 10 in defense.

Too many 3's. I don't want to hear it from Fitz about how this is a good 3-pt shooting team. To me, a good 3 PT shooting team means taking good/open looks and not forcing them.

David Lee is trash, straight up hot garbage. I would say the same thing, and will continue to, even had we won.

Klay's missed shot at the end was a good look, wish he made it, but sitll.

Last edited:
Mark Jackson is barely better at coaching than Keith Smart. And it's going to take a lot to convince me otherwise.

That was the look we got? We couldn't run a double screen off bogut and lee for Klay/Curry with the other one being a secondary choice? I didn't realize the Kings were top 10 in defense.

Too many 3's. I don't want to hear it from Fitz about how this is a good 3-pt shooting team. To me, a good 3 PT shooting team means taking good/open looks and not forcing them.

David Lee is trash, straight up hot garbage. I would say the same thing, and will continue to, even had we won.

Wholeheartedly agree with this. And I know the season is very young, but Curry needs to pick his s**t up. He has been incredibly inconsistent, and needs to start playing like the player this organization thinks he is.

I've been saying Jackson is crap, I mean...How was it okay for Klay to take a running fastbreak 3 near the end of the game? :stoneface:

Curry really does need to be more consistent, but I'm not gonna be too hard on the guy just yet; just came from surgery.

Wholeheartedly agree with this. And I know the season is very young, but Curry needs to pick his s**t up. He has been incredibly inconsistent, and needs to start playing like the player this organization thinks he is.
Fixed. I missed the game because of work but I've read a few articles and saw some highlights. As much as I like Jackson, going to have to place the brunt of the blame on him for this one. The last play in particular was all his fault from what I saw.

Curry is going to come around, I know it. Come mid season he will be in rare form.

Can I ask what you like from Jackson? Truly would like to know what others see in him that I don't, no sarcasm.

Fixed. I missed the game because of work but I've read a few articles and saw some highlights. As much as I like Jackson, going to have to place the brunt of the blame on him for this one. The last play in particular was all his fault from what I saw.

Curry is going to come around, I know it. Come mid season he will be in rare form.

Fixed? LOL

You didnt fix anything. Curry IS playing like the player he is. Great shooter who needs to get going early or will have an off night, limited PG skills and terrible defense. THAT is who Stephen Curry is.

Remember when everyone blamed Monta Ellis for why Curry wasnt developing into a great PG? Well Ellis is gone, and Curry still plays a terrible point.

Last edited:
mark jackson (or whoever is calling the plays for GS) has the team running good sets. they play off of what their strengths are, which is perimeter shooting. unfortunately, your 3 best players are shooting like crap. but its the beginning of the season. 4 games in and only the spurs look like a cohesive unit in the West.

bogut is out of shape.
curry, klay, and lee are shooting awful from the field
harrison barnes doesn't have a role yet
brandon rush is out for the year

and you're team is 2-2

relax guys

I never see Jackson with so much as a clip board during time outs. I believe it was Malone who draws up the plays from what I remember seeing. Every time out, Malone is the most vocal coach in the huddles and Jackson is quiet beside him. I just don't see Jackson being the coach going forward unless he starts learning more from his assistants and starts making good decisions.

I'm against them using David Lee on 4th quarter when the game is on the line especially when he's having a terrible game. I like Landry to close out games since he gets to the line better than Lee. I want to see what Barnes can do as far as creating his own shot or trying to penetrate and dish since that's not Curry's style

Every time it looks like the team is moving forward, they take 5 steps backwards. That's what separates the good teams from the bad. It's obvious that Bogut isn't right yet, guy is hobbling around all game.

Can I ask what you like from Jackson? Truly would like to know what others see in him that I don't, no sarcasm.
Mark Jackson reminds me of Doc Rivers in a lot of ways, not nesecarily the greatest at drawing up plays and running sets (Doc has a few money plays I know but still, the Cs seem to be on Rondos complete control) but is a leader of men. Thats how I look at Mark, he can rally that team behind him and is more of a motivator to them than the guy they look too for instructions.

Fixed? LOL

You didnt fix anything. Curry IS playing like the player he is. Great shooter who needs to get going early or will have an off night, limited PG skills and terrible defense. THAT is who Stephen Curry is.

Remember when everyone blamed Monta Ellis for why Curry wasnt developing into a great PG? Well Ellis is gone, and Curry still plays a terrible point.
He hasnt even had an ample amount of time to adjust. He's been hurt since before Monta got moved and the team went into tank mode and the season just started. A lot of you guys are being overly critical of Steph right now, he is going to step it up.
I never see Jackson with so much as a clip board during time outs. I believe it was Malone who draws up the plays from what I remember seeing. Every time out, Malone is the most vocal coach in the huddles and Jackson is quiet beside him. I just don't see Jackson being the coach going forward unless he starts learning more from his assistants and starts making good decisions.

I'm against them using David Lee on 4th quarter when the game is on the line especially when he's having a terrible game. I like Landry to close out games since he gets to the line better than Lee. I want to see what Barnes can do as far as creating his own shot or trying to penetrate and dish since that's not Curry's style
This too, he seems tenative out there, I'm waiting for him to open up. He clearly has it in him, we've seen how he broadcasts, he needs to bring that same attitude to coaching, hes overthinking it IMO

Last edited:
I never see Jackson with so much as a clip board during time outs. I believe it was Malone who draws up the plays from what I remember seeing. Every time out, Malone is the most vocal coach in the huddles and Jackson is quiet beside him.

During the timeout before the last play, Malone was yelling out strategy to the players and Mark Jackson wasn't even in the huddle, he was trying to squeeze in :lol: :rolleyes

I've been saying Jackson is crap, I mean...How was it okay for Klay to take a running fastbreak 3 near the end of the game? :stoneface:
Curry really does need to be more consistent, but I'm not gonna be too hard on the guy just yet; just came from surgery.

Klay called his own number on that one. I like that shot. If he's a rhythm shooter, it's a good shot and he can catch the defense off guard.

Finally get to watch a game, well one month worth of games. Kyrie and Waiters are going to be a handful.

Back
Top Bottom