LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Klay...

laugh.gif

kinda late but if you're in the area

Harrison Barnes ‏@HBarnes

I will be signing autographs from 1:00-3:00 at Classic Materials Sports Collectibles in San Bruno

kinda late but if you're in the area

Harrison Barnes ‏@HBarnes

I will be signing autographs from 1:00-3:00 at Classic Materials Sports Collectibles in San Bruno
oh wow for free? no tickets? damn trying to get my jersey signed. He NEVERS signs at the warriors games.

Alternates:

Sleeves.
pimp.gif

The Warriors will debut the new unis for their Feb. 22 home game against the San Antonio Spurs, which is being aired on ESPN. They will also wear them March 8 vs. Houston and

The Warriors unveiled their alternate uniforms Feb. 11. The jersey features sleeves.

March 15 vs. Chicago.

If Adidas has its way, the new look will be a growing trend.

"It was the right moment, the right team," said Lawrence Norman, Adidas' vice president of global basketball. "Even more important, the right city. When you launch something as innovative as this -- that will change the way the players look on the court and the way the fans support the team forever -- why not launch it in the most innovative part of the United States?"
Copping a Curry tee ASAP

Last edited:
The jersey is damn near skin tight. Imagine an overweight fan trying to cop once it hits stores.

I like the shorts. But the top is :x

They add sleeves to make it possible to add more jersey sponsors?

Last edited:
Those sleeved jerseys are trash. Adidas' new marketing scheme. The NBA needs to go back to Nike asap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom