LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Originally Posted by RoOk

I don't see Arkansas living up to the hype.
I hope not...I've already mentally prepared myself for a disappointing 40-point blowout loss to them in Arlington again.

I do lol.

That Arkansas/South Carolina CG gonna turn the SEC on its head.
laugh.gif

Arkansas should have shut their football program down after they let Joe Cox hang 50 on them.

Nah , too much goin on this fall, between grad school, traveling for work, then my own trips, & then Bucs games and such, I just wont be able to keep up

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nah , too much goin on this fall, between grad school, traveling for work, then my own trips, & then Bucs games and such, I just wont be able to keep up

smh.gif
smh.gif
You're better than that.
laugh.gif

Tommy Rees bout to supplant Nate Montana as the #2

you liked that kid when UT was recruiting him, gunna?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Tommy Rees bout to supplant Nate Montana as the #2

you liked that kid when UT was recruiting him, gunna?

Thats because Nate Montana is terrible...  

pimp.gif
babam11218719 wrote:

You are saying that as if yall won the game last year at home.  I think it will be a tough game no doubt but I have no reason to believe that we won't be able to win that game at home.  Who is going to stop AJ?  Half the AJ highlight tape that was posted pages back was against Arkansas
laugh.gif
.  Plus we are gonna be more balanced for this game.  We got the two headed monster in the backfield .

That game should have been ours at home. Putting up that many points in an SEC opener should be a given W, granted the fact that our pass defense was atrocious. We will be much improved this year and the problem with last year's game? Getting pressure to the QB, which was much improved over the year, as the rest of the SEC saw. Make no mistake about it, AJ had a career game last year, it'll be interesting in Athens this year, guaranteed.
laugh.gif

Ryan put the ball in the air 39 times last game, look for our game to have quite a bit more running plays this year, considering we have 3 very capable backs to tote the rock.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

I do lol.

That Arkansas/South Carolina CG gonna turn the SEC on its head.
laugh.gif

Now, I DO see The other USC winning the SEC. Call me crazy but I've always had faith that at least one of his teams at USC will breakthrough and if Garcia (& that's a BIG if) can finally break out, you'll see them in ATL for the SEC championship game.

Back
Top Bottom