Lock.

Kid, when you actually encounter life; I hope you have a stronger mind frame than this. With a 3.0 and a suitable score on SAT. You can get accepted in a moderate school. All schools doesn't have Yale, Harvard entry requirements.

3.0 isn't bad at all OP. Just study hard for the rest of this year, and it will definitely pay off. Work hard now, and senior year should be a breeze

3.0 isn't bad at all OP. Just study hard for the rest of this year, and it will definitely pay off. Work hard now, and senior year should be a breeze

Son put your problem into perspective. You have a family backing you to get an education, to improve your quality of living, and to be successful. There are most likely way worse things your own classmates are going through. Count your blessings my man.

Originally Posted by Demps

you depressed over that?

grow some damn balls.
This.

You sound like an underachiever.
"man up" and stuff and truthfully, its easier said then done 
tired.gif

The key word is "man", you're not there yet.  You're making mountains out of mole hills.  Join some clubs, bust your *+$ in class and start prepping for your SAT's. 

If you are depressed over this, life is going to kick your *+$.

Son put your problem into perspective. You have a family backing you to get an education, to improve your quality of living, and to be successful. There are most likely way worse things your own classmates are going through. Count your blessings my man.

Originally Posted by Demps

you depressed over that?

grow some damn balls.
This.

You sound like an underachiever.
"man up" and stuff and truthfully, its easier said then done 
tired.gif

The key word is "man", you're not there yet.  You're making mountains out of mole hills.  Join some clubs, bust your *+$ in class and start prepping for your SAT's. 

If you are depressed over this, life is going to kick your *+$.

I Eat Clouds wrote:
Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

therees been so much stress for me right now and a lot of weight.

and why not?

I Eat Clouds wrote:
Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

therees been so much stress for me right now and a lot of weight.

and why not?

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

Originally Posted by jdidkc

why is community not an option? just go for 1-2 years and go to a better school.

My dad said he will NOT pay for community. I dont know why. He has high standards since my 2 older sisters are pretty successful. 

so get financial aid, or get a job.

but if you're truly feeling depressed, you might want to talk to a counselor. depression is no joke.

why is community not an option? just go for 1-2 years and go to a better school.

My dad said he will NOT pay for community. I dont know why. He has high standards since my 2 older sisters are pretty successful. 
First off relax, things are not as bad as they seem .
 Apply everywhere you can and go to the best one that takes you. 

Study your %$! off for 1-2 years and get a good GPA (3.0 should be good enough and 3.5 will get you into almost anywhere) then transfer to a better school. 

College is not that hard it you actually study and keep up with the work. I know people who finished high school with GPAs below 2.0 and did very well in college

so get financial aid, or get a job.

but if you're truly feeling depressed, you might want to talk to a counselor. depression is no joke.

First off relax, things are not as bad as they seem .
 Apply everywhere you can and go to the best one that takes you. 

Study your %$! off for 1-2 years and get a good GPA (3.0 should be good enough and 3.5 will get you into almost anywhere) then transfer to a better school. 

College is not that hard it you actually study and keep up with the work. I know people who finished high school with GPAs below 2.0 and did very well in college

Back
Top Bottom