LOCK

The death of the guard was a bit anti-climatic. I'm not sure what would have been a more fitting death for him, but considering what happened inside, I'm sure most were expecting worse once they caught him in his home.

Worse that Tig shooting his wife in the head like it was nothing and him getting beat to death with a snow globe? :lol: that **** was pretty intense to me.

The one part I could get with is that it happened a little too early after Ope's death. But it worked with the order. The guard -> fat inmate -> Pope

I thought they'd keep Pope around longer than that but I was glad it went that way. All comes back on Clay's lap.

I get a lot of dudes are upset because the show didn't go how they expected it. But the show would suck and wouldn't be what it is if everything went according to plan.

^thx for that Lpheat22

but answered my question, the actor of Opie is on a new show now, King & Maxwell

but more importantly Opie with no beard!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

The death of the guard was a bit anti-climatic. I'm not sure what would have been a more fitting death for him, but considering what happened inside, I'm sure most were expecting worse once they caught him in his home.

Worse that Tig shooting his wife in the head like it was nothing and him getting beat to death with a snow globe? :lol: that **** was pretty intense to me.

The one part I could get with is that it happened a little too early after Ope's death. But it worked with the order. The guard -> fat inmate -> Pope

I thought they'd keep Pope around longer than that but I was glad it went that way. All comes back on Clay's lap.

I get a lot of dudes are upset because the show didn't go how they expected it. But the show would suck and wouldn't be what it is if everything went according to plan.

word, I won't lie,, I was upset at the way it went down, but understand that it needed to happen. Me being angry about it just goes to show how good of a show it is.

watched all of season 4, again. Just purchased season five for $25 :pimp: about to start watching it, again.

anywhere i can watch the last 2 ep's of season 5 online? trying to get my rewatch in at wk :nerd: :nerd:

Where can I watch tonight's episode online?? Help y'all no cable
buy a universal remote, break into your neighbors house.

program remote to operate neighbors tv, leave neighbors house.

then when show comes on just turn it on from outside the window.

you're welcome.

Do yourselves a favor, don't google the show until after the premiere. There's a writer for Newsday who is spoiling the episode for fans.

Probably. At least, that's what I've been told in the past. Already aired on "illegal" websites or something like that.

i watched the finale today, im no cop, lawyer or law expert but shouldnt gemma be taken to jail as well if indeed she did snitch on tara?

You're definitely right, I thought about that when she was making the threat too. Or maybe Gemma said Tara told her the plan after she took the crucifix. But then why not report it? IDK :lol:

otto is getting what he deserves.

WTH is dave navarro's frail self doing on the show?

Back
Top Bottom