LOCK

Tara lol. She's on another level, straight up flopped like she was Barron Davis and Gemma was Okur

Last edited:
Tara lol. She's on another level, straight up flopped like she was Barron Davis Lebron.

lebron-flop-3.gif

SMH. Don't tell me the refs called a foul on Haywood that play. Dude was carrying that ball like a running back.

Jax internalizing Alice's words about fatherhood and letting the heater rip.

Stunned looks on the faces of the MC and Robocop.

I strongly dislike the DA. Let's get hood, sister.

Tara trifling. Conniving chick.

Previews make it seem Unser will blow the lid and Gemma's charges won't stick.

No way Nero gives up the MC.

Tig is something else.

Gemma's revenge on Tara will not be pretty.

Rat was ready to shed tears cutting the prospect patch.

There's no way Unser is gonna let Gemma get set up like that.

aint like hes gonna get da yams... he minus well

Tig is something else.

Gemma's revenge on Tara will not be pretty.

Rat was ready to shed tears cutting the prospect patch.

the rat was def gonna cry if he didnt get his redwood patch chibbs stepped in right before the tears started

seriously doubt Nero will rat... prbly will pin it on dude & the chick thats both "missing"(dead)

im going to miss SOA tonight cuz the NBA is back...but i will def watch tomorrow ondemand(even tho i cant ff with comcast :smh: )

Finally got around to watching last weeks episode..

-I knew that disgusting sloot Tara wasn't prego..But had no idea she was gonna go that far w/Gemma..

-Rat reminds me of Half Sack, so he'll probably die trying before the end of the season..

-Tig just can't help himself around a big chesticled ******..

-This season is definitely going at a great pace..They're really keeping you hooked week to week..Sutter is damn near a genius..

Hopefully the first game finishes by 10. I have no interest in watching the lakers if Kobe isn't playing.

We can only hope :smh:

Ep tonight is called The Ghosts...curious to see where it goes...Wendy is gonna crack.

Back
Top Bottom