:lol @ the new Taco Bell "we only use REAL BEEF" commercials

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

They are playing it off like some sort of joke. Does anyone else find that distriubing. And just like that they are given a free pass by our society.

I dont even believe its 40% beef or even 20%. Have you seen the consistency and texture of the meat. It's tiny and all uniform. If you have ever cooked real ground beef tacos at home, you realize that the chunks are bigger than you seem to think. It's kind of shocking. This reminds me of what some researchers do when they asked kids where certain food items come from. Most just say "the store". One day we'll go into a place with real ground beef, see how different it looks, and cause a big to do thinking that that sort of real beef is actually "fake".. These companies are creating false realities for what food is and what it should look like.
Spoiler [+]
88 cents, though.

88 cents.

88% beef.

They askin for trouble.
laugh.gif

They are playing it off like some sort of joke. Does anyone else find that distriubing. And just like that they are given a free pass by our society.

I dont even believe its 40% beef or even 20%. Have you seen the consistency and texture of the meat. It's tiny and all uniform. If you have ever cooked real ground beef tacos at home, you realize that the chunks are bigger than you seem to think. It's kind of shocking. This reminds me of what some researchers do when they asked kids where certain food items come from. Most just say "the store". One day we'll go into a place with real ground beef, see how different it looks, and cause a big to do thinking that that sort of real beef is actually "fake".. These companies are creating false realities for what food is and what it should look like.
REAL ground beef that I actually just happened to be eating as I viewed this thread. You guys can decide for yourselves:

photovd.jpg

I personally think it doesn't look that much different.

REAL ground beef that I actually just happened to be eating as I viewed this thread. You guys can decide for yourselves:

photovd.jpg

I personally think it doesn't look that much different.

def gonna hit up this offer, crunchwrap supremes are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but not for the price they usually are.

and to the people disputing the claims of 88 percent real, shut the hell up. if they were lying about this, best believe a REAL lawsuit would be coming shortly.

def gonna hit up this offer, crunchwrap supremes are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but not for the price they usually are.

and to the people disputing the claims of 88 percent real, shut the hell up. if they were lying about this, best believe a REAL lawsuit would be coming shortly.

Last time i went to Taco Bell i had to go back in and MAKE them put more meat in my taco (No Ayo!)

$@!+ was like 80% lettuce, 5% cheese, 10% volcano sauce, 2% sour cream and 3% meat....SMH.

Last time i went to Taco Bell i had to go back in and MAKE them put more meat in my taco (No Ayo!)

$@!+ was like 80% lettuce, 5% cheese, 10% volcano sauce, 2% sour cream and 3% meat....SMH.

TB just ain't what it used to be. Chips in my burrito now days? Really? They can keep their 88% "beef".

TB just ain't what it used to be. Chips in my burrito now days? Really? They can keep their 88% "beef".

just ate taco bell for the first time in 6 months or so (any fast food for that matter).  it was 5% filling 95% garbage.

i ain't even mad.

you either choose to eat there, or you don't.

people in here getting mad about the claims TB is making, and they don't even eat there.
laugh.gif

keep it moving.

i ain't even mad.

you either choose to eat there, or you don't.

people in here getting mad about the claims TB is making, and they don't even eat there.
laugh.gif

keep it moving.

just ate taco bell for the first time in 6 months or so (any fast food for that matter).  it was 5% filling 95% garbage.

I must be an idiot and a fat lard because I will be going to Taco Bell before work tomorrow afternoon and getting one, as well as Pizza Hut breadsticks. Haha.

I must be an idiot and a fat lard because I will be going to Taco Bell before work tomorrow afternoon and getting one, as well as Pizza Hut breadsticks. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom