:lol @ the new Taco Bell "we only use REAL BEEF" commercials

if they need to include Cocoa Powder in their beef, then that's just one of the few red flags in that over processed 12% of the beef.
but really Cocoa Powder? i don't want beef with a bit of chocolate flavor in it
sick.gif

if they need to include Cocoa Powder in their beef, then that's just one of the few red flags in that over processed 12% of the beef.
but really Cocoa Powder? i don't want beef with a bit of chocolate flavor in it
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

gonna rack up on that crunchwrap supreme. 88 cents?!

Rack up? My man acting like they're selling some Quickstrike Jordans for half price
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

gonna rack up on that crunchwrap supreme. 88 cents?!

Rack up? My man acting like they're selling some Quickstrike Jordans for half price
laugh.gif

didnt they say a few weeks ago that they actually use 30 something perfect beef? and that was straight from taco bells mouth

didnt they say a few weeks ago that they actually use 30 something perfect beef? and that was straight from taco bells mouth

They are playing it off like some sort of joke. Does anyone else find that distriubing. And just like that they are given a free pass by our society.

I dont even believe its 40% beef or even 20%. Have you seen the consistency and texture of the meat. It's tiny and all uniform. If you have ever cooked real ground beef tacos at home, you realize that the chunks are bigger than you seem to think. It's kind of shocking. This reminds me of what some researchers do when they asked kids where certain food items come from. Most just say "the store". One day we'll go into a place with real ground beef, see how different it looks, and cause a big to do thinking that that sort of real beef is actually "fake".. These companies are creating false realities for what food is and what it should look like.

They are playing it off like some sort of joke. Does anyone else find that distriubing. And just like that they are given a free pass by our society.

I dont even believe its 40% beef or even 20%. Have you seen the consistency and texture of the meat. It's tiny and all uniform. If you have ever cooked real ground beef tacos at home, you realize that the chunks are bigger than you seem to think. It's kind of shocking. This reminds me of what some researchers do when they asked kids where certain food items come from. Most just say "the store". One day we'll go into a place with real ground beef, see how different it looks, and cause a big to do thinking that that sort of real beef is actually "fake".. These companies are creating false realities for what food is and what it should look like.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Spoiler [+]
88 cents, though.

Back
Top Bottom