Long lost OGs

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Chicago X's.
Cement IV's
Columbia XI's
Why? columbia XI and white/cement IV have been retroed already in mid 1999 and early 2001.
But they really should retro the Chicago X, as it was also MJ's 1995 comeback shoe!

I think they should retro the VI carmines too (maroons are the same right?). 

Chicago X's.
Cement IV's
Columbia XI's
Why? columbia XI and white/cement IV have been retroed already in mid 1999 and early 2001.
But they really should retro the Chicago X, as it was also MJ's 1995 comeback shoe!

No mention of the Sport Blue 6's??????? Wow... Those would probably be my #1...

Italian Leather 2's would be amazing, but improbable...

Black/Red 13's with 3M like they're supposed to be... not necessarily long lost, but I need them..

Lowtop Concords would be remarkable, although they never released to begin with

Obviously the OG colorway 1's with proper materials

The City Series X's would be huge..
pimp.gif

They've knocked out so many in the last 4-5 years... Mars, Military's, Grapes, Carmines, White/Infrared 6's, Bordeaux's, Aqua's, Hares, White/Black/Red 13's, Metallic 1's, AJKO's... there's really not a whole lot left that people are seriously clamoring for...

Italian Leather 2's would be amazing, but improbable...

Black/Red 13's with 3M like they're supposed to be... not necessarily long lost, but I need them..

Lowtop Concords would be remarkable, although they never released to begin with

Obviously the OG colorway 1's with proper materials

The City Series X's would be huge..
pimp.gif

They've knocked out so many in the last 4-5 years... Mars, Military's, Grapes, Carmines, White/Infrared 6's, Bordeaux's, Aqua's, Hares, White/Black/Red 13's, Metallic 1's, AJKO's... there's really not a whole lot left that people are seriously clamoring for...

Originally Posted by Weatherman

The City Series X's 
pimp.gif

This.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No Love For The Olives.???

Originally Posted by Weatherman

The City Series X's 
pimp.gif

This.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No Love For The Olives.???

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Chicago X's.
Cement IV's
Columbia XI's

seriously? Maroons are not the same as Carmines. Chi Xs should be released with a 45 on the side imo. 
   These are maroons (I dont wanna see these retroed, they (JB) will totally kill them for me)
608.jpg

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Chicago X's.
Cement IV's
Columbia XI's

seriously? Maroons are not the same as Carmines. Chi Xs should be released with a 45 on the side imo. 
   These are maroons (I dont wanna see these retroed, they (JB) will totally kill them for me)
608.jpg

I don't understand why people are screaming for Maroon 6's when we just got varsity red/infrared 6's last year...

Speaking of which, I need to get some varsity read 6's and do a sport blue custom

I don't understand why people are screaming for Maroon 6's when we just got varsity red/infrared 6's last year...

Speaking of which, I need to get some varsity read 6's and do a sport blue custom

Cement 4's
Spt Blue 6's
Maroon 6's
Chicago 10's with a 23 on the side. I might be in the minority on that but whenever I think of Jordan, number 23 comes to mind and vice versa. Nick Anderson was right about #45
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom