Looking back at the 20's....

20 are one of my favs it still a little too soon to say i like the 23 more then the 20 but im happy the way both came out

This is the first time I ever heard so many good things about the XXs. I remember the first time rockin' my quick strikes. The way people reacted to mysneakers, you would've thought that I had on a pair of pro-wings or Shaqs. After seeing these pop up time and time again in "ugliest Jordan"threads I was beginning to think these would be the new XV.

the 20s are like that best relationship, and then you have two horrible ones after that one. it makes you appreciate the first one more.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

This is the first time I ever heard so many good things about the XXs. I remember the first time rockin' my quick strikes. The way people reacted to my sneakers, you would've thought that I had on a pair of pro-wings or Shaqs. After seeing these pop up time and time again in "ugliest Jordan" threads I was beginning to think these would be the new XV.

yup i know what u mean...where the positive comments on the 20's are concerned. but i think that the negativity was mainly restricted to the period whereit was still a sample and the first colour came out....buy the time the stealths and QS's came out every1 was lovin them as far as i remember.

i also did get lots of stares and still do when i wear my QS's so i know what you talkin about...not sure if those stares are " i know what theses areand they're cool," or "what the **ll is he wearing?"...but anyway still rock 'em proud....

I do not understand the XX's at all. I think they are disgusting. Do people actually like the way these look, or are they caught up in the 20thanniversary/laser stuff? They look like asymmetrical storm trooper boots with a random #*# strap that doesn't look in place. The XX3's however are atleast somewhat tasteful. Just my 2 cents. No hate on anyone who likes the ugliest Jordan ever. J/K

Untitled wrote:
they did the CDP XX's dirty.....
so true those cdp look like crap. Really this is a good thread, Honestly, I really like the 20 steath's yeah they might look like "storm trooperboots" but i dont know there is just something about them, that i really like, they just look smooth i dont know. But then on the other hand, the 23'swhat can you say about them, every c.w is sweet, even the regional releases. You cant say that about the regional releases for the 20's. c.w is better onthe 23's overall a toss up for me.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

the XX is a dope shoe, love the design, the concept, everything about it. The XX3, not so much but hey, ive never even seen them in person.

the stealths are easily one of my top 10-15 jordans of all time

"The XX3, not so much but hey, ive never even seen them in person." Theres no many things wrong with that sentence...........

i love the 20's but personally i think the CDP XX's kind of took away from the shoe... they are so ugly
i think the XX3's have a phenomenal design and really creative colorways so for me 23>20

BRO I love the 20's thats my fav JORDAN but after the disapointment of the pack it just let me down
and THE XX# are dope men

interesting thread. I never knew so many people like the XX's. Good ballin shoe. I personally dont have the XX3's so i dont know how it is performancewise and talk bout pinky's and shiznits hurting well i doubt it is a good shoe. but other people say its the best ballin shoe ever? so i dont know ill haveto find out someday. but the og XX's are buy far a better lookin shoe fashion wise.

i can definetly see what your sayin on that one. i like both but the 20's are way more comfortable then the 23's. but the 20's should have been the23's cuz the 20's have the laser of all the jays its like a culmination of all the great kicks ya know. 20>23

hard to say. i <3 both shoes immensely.

They both feel incredible.
You need to work those XX3's to get rid of the pain. The XX's have been known to pinch a little but that also passes.

i think i prefer the XX's by a nose. They're just a bit more aesthetically pleasing to me. The way the shoe wraps around the foot and ankle and how thelayers of shoe wrap around each other is absolutely gorgeous.

personally, i prefer the regional editions to the standard release.

but i big <3 all four shoes from XX-XX3 about as much as i <3 III-VIII.

Back
Top Bottom