Looking back at the Countdown Pack shoes that most people didn't really pay attention to...

I say the 14s, 22/1 package, 19s, 15s, and the 2s are all underrated. I didn't really appreciate them until I tried them on. They look way better on your feet than off.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

You guys cant be serious saying the xvi, the OG Pair sold out on release day. Nothing underappreaciated about them.

not in new york. Every pair of 16's sat on racks for months. The cherrywoods were being sold in the summer of 02' for $50 at the outlets and still nobody was copping... more than year after their release. The only 16's that sold well were the white and red lows ironically. They sold out within the 1st couple weeks. I guess partly because those, along with the black/red threes and the all white/ silver pure's were everyone's back to school sneakers in 01'. Not sure if anyone remebers those pure's im talking about.

My fav "non-heat" CDPs in this order are:

XVIII - Own em & love em more than the Blk/Royals

XX2 - On their way to me this week...can't wait!

XIV - Need these. I'm a sucker for contrast stitching, even if they aren't as solid as the OGs/'05s. Shoulda had more red on em tho...

XX1 - Simple but solid. Red soles kill. Need these someday

1 - I think I'll hafta get these some day to complete the 1/XX2 pack. They're really clean.

Doesn't matter what colors JB throws on XVs, XIXs or XXs, I'll never own any of em. Puke. XVIIs were unfortunate too, as they coulda been nicer but they at least looked decent.

2's just classic
pimp.gif

I still need 18/5 , 15/8, 1/22, 19/4, 11/12, 20/3 Ive seen all these online cept for the 11/12 pack, price for those is bananas!!

The 1's are nice but just like most of the 1's, my feet hurts everytime i wear them.
laugh.gif
so the comfort is garbage.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

You guys cant be serious saying the xvi, the OG Pair sold out on release day. Nothing underappreaciated about them.

not in new york. Every pair of 16's sat on racks for months. The cherrywoods were being sold in the summer of 02' for $50 at the outlets and still nobody was copping... more than year after their release. The only 16's that sold well were the white and red lows ironically. They sold out within the 1st couple weeks. I guess partly because those, along with the black/red threes and the all white/ silver pure's were everyone's back to school sneakers in 01'. Not sure if anyone remebers those pure's im talking about.

You are right about the other xvi, I meant the black/red pair that was in the cdp. The lows were great, one of the most comfortable Jordan's ever IMO. I remember the pures, I had the cool grey colorway. They were indeed very popular for a team shoe.

The 2/21 pack was one of my favorites! Ran my 21s into the ground, the 2s I wear casual

Originally Posted by garylok11

Have to agree that the 19's are one of the most comfortable shoes, but no low-cut socks tho.
roll.gif
 i learned that the hard way, my shins were all types of cut up after wear them with shorts and low socks

most of the shoes from the CDP are the worse in terms of comfort. they basically destroyed my ankles like the CDP 11's, 5's, 1's. the shape of the shoes suck as well.

I say the 14s, 22/1 package, 19s, 15s, and the 2s are all underrated. I didn't really appreciate them until I tried them on. They look way better on your feet than off.
It was on this day in 2008 the 1/22 pack released. I still have my 22s I think I wore them only three times. Definitely underrated!

Back
Top Bottom