LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Ricardos
pimp.gif
   Been waiting for this episode since I heard the writers mentioning it.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Whatever happened to Charlie being a more important part of the season?

whatever happened to Walt? Whatever happened with that bomb? Whatever happened with those mothers not being able to have babies?

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Whatever happened to Charlie being a more important part of the season?

whatever happened to Walt? Whatever happened with that bomb? Whatever happened with those mothers not being able to have babies?

tongue.gif
All of those questions have been answered.

I'm talking about multiple sources saying Charlie would be in 6 episodes this season.

Sorry to sound like a jerk, but they haven't explained why pregnant women die on the island....

Are we left to draw up conclusions? Post-Incident caused this maybe?

just watched the episode

for some reason, here in Canada, CTV shows it at 7pm..and then ABC at 9pm..

dont want to spoil it for anyone...but one word

EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

A couple things

In the flash sideways I dunno if ppl missed it but Miles mentions his father and him working at a museum where Charlotte works for him. He also mentions his gf, I'm gonna bet if we see him again it's Naomi. I also saw the trend with Locke and James hiding that they really went to Australia and eventually getting caught.

Anyway on island, my little developing theory about Flocke is that if he can get all the ppl chosen Jacob to leave with him he'll be free for good. The reason he's killing anyone who doesn't join him is cuz if anyone stays on this island he'll go back to being trapped. There's some type of dead line on when he can do this, I'm guessing that's before Jacob's replacement becomes official. Once that happens Flocke is screwed and it starts all over again. So basically kill everyone who doesn't follow, no exceptions and if there are he's screwed. Somewhere in all this Richard is like a key in Flocke being freed since I'm guessing he was Jacob's right hand guy to a degree.

I cant wait. I think I might be more excited to ssee this episode than any other one in the whole entire show! Lets see what this boy Richard has to say
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lakers242007

just watched the episode

for some reason, here in Canada, CTV shows it at 7pm..and then ABC at 9pm..

dont want to spoil it for anyone...but one word

EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
cause they wanna play american idol on the same channel...lol........theres one at 6pm on atv sometimes too....
Spoiler [+]
richard's laugh was hilarious

Back
Top Bottom