LOUISVILLE, KY heads

man, idk what's been goin on in here lately, as i've been out of the 'shoe game' for the most part, but jokes or not we shouldn't be trying to alienate or shun anyone. Joe's good people. everybody has a job, and if i had a shop i'd be in here campaigning for peeps to break bread w/ me too. i've shown him love since 1ness 1st opened, and he's shown nothing but love & respect for me & my movement. let's all try to grow & advance the culture here. its deeper than sneakers, folks. All Crews United.......

Some pickups i never got around to posting.

395178731.jpg

395178727.jpg

395178718.jpg

395178726.jpg

395178725.jpg

395178724.jpg

395178723.jpg

395178721.jpg

395178719.jpg

I've quit posting pick ups in here because only a few do it on a regular basis. 
Good stuff D.

You all can see my new heat at the next sneaker event in the summer...

Damn, why the hate on Joe and Oneness? I've been out of the game for a few years but plan on picking up some XIII's and he'll get my biz. He's done something for Lex that we've never had, an actual clothing store that caters to the local shoeheads. Oh, after closer look the haters are all Loserville tards. Hate on.

My man. It's a dead topic. He came in and hated on most of us because we didn't mess with his shop. We told him how he has been to this thread. That's the only thing I can comment on because I do not know him outside of this thread. If he takes care of his people, then good, he should. Like I said, by all means the man can get his money and I will not knock his hustle at all, but don't get mad that people don't mess with your store that's an hour and a half away even though "it's one of, if not, the best shop in Kentucky"(I believe that is what he said). Dude has been "a-holish" in this thread before so, I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, just by knowing him from this thread, he hasn't earned the most respect from me. You don't even know the half of it big guy, thus why you had to ask "why the hate...?". I feel you on wanting to come in and defend your mans, but coming in the LOUISVILLE thread talking about "Loserville tards"? You just killed your whole point of anyone even caring about your post or opinion on the DEAD topic.

Can we please leave this alone now? Joe keep doing your thing, bruh. No hard feelings (from me atleast).

half my crew lives in the ville . i would never hate on anyone . i simply came in here to let you all know another outlet for foams, WE SHIP . it takes 1 days to reach the ville . and not to mention i ship for free on shoes . ...... peace

CScott- You are a perfect example of an idiot. You come in to speak on something shoe related but some how connect to the fact that some of us our Louisville fans so that was why some acted that way. That would be like me explaining the reason behind your unimportant idiotic analysis because your a UK fan.

Please exit the thread and come back once you learn how to properly comprehend the info given.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Dude comes into the LOUISVILLE thread but wants to hate on LOUISVILLE people?
30t6p3b.gif

And I agree with Eezy post 100%. No hate on Oneness or Joe. If he gives the hook ups to his customers then props. But sorry if I dont support your store, the stuff you get, I can get here in Louisville or online with no problems, so going to a shop who is not in the city is just to much of a hassle. Once again no hate..
And with that, I will no longer comment on this topic. Keep coming in here and giving us a heads up on your shipments, I am sure most of the people on the thread appreciate it so thats all that matters.

Hyped for the next showcase, hopefully by then i'll be happy with what i have. I think i can speak for everyone that it never seems like you have enough lol and I hate that so much.

The Venue for the next Louisville Sneaker Event will take place at LOT Louisville. Mid to late July is what we're shooting for.

Hopefully more details soon...

^^^^That was the plan Z. Too make sure everyone was in town before leaving for school.

D is straight killing it.

I haven't bought anything in the past day. No new pick ups

Nah I swear I don't, if a sz 10 ever pops up ill sell off whatever I gotta sell to get em tho. If u look back I made a joke about havin em before last yrs showcase.

Well guys I'm not one to gloat too much or take pics, but in the past couple weeks I picked up the blackout Lebron 8s, 2 Kobe asg Vi, OC kobes, and 2 playoff 13s. I'm seriously running out of room to put my stuff

Back
Top Bottom