Lulu for Girls iPhone App...

I created a fake account and attempted to log into the app, I was told that my account was raising suspicion or something like that. I was instructed to email the help site, but its not worth the time. I just wanted to know if me or the homies were getting any press.

Sounds interesting, I have a fb but almost never log on. Im friends with a few exes on there, not that I care but kinda wondering if anything will be said about me. I know the chicks from relationships that didnt end so well got deleted from my friends list so I should be good lol.

Sounds interesting, I have a fb but almost never log on. Im friends with a few exes on there, not that I care but kinda wondering if anything will be said about me. I know the chicks from relationships that didnt end so well got deleted from my friends list so I should be good lol.
:lol: Same.. the girls who I know would talk major **** have all blocked/deleted me from FB. So in the chance that anything does get written I should be good money.

Doesn't matter though, this app is definitely not going to last very long.

Last edited:
^^^ Word...like why would you be fb friends with ANYONE who would talk &*%$ about you online in the first place? lol

I only ever had sex with 2 girls in my life and i'm still with them both so any reviews out there of me are fake!!!

Back
Top Bottom