Lunarglide 6

^^^^^
Any release info on the FK Lunarglides would be appreciated, please don't let these be a NikeLab release...

Last edited:

Reviews? 

My LGIIIs are still going strong thinking about retiring them soon for the upgrade
had the lunarglide 6 SP edition in white/black/white

ran with them, trained in them, overall a very nice complete shoe. they have great fit and feel and cushioning is great on them... keeping them clean... thats another story... they are a great great shoe. highly recommended

I'm not basing this on a wild guess, but based on the pattern of these past few years since the LunarGlide 3 that when it comes to "H2O Repellant" shoes, it'll typically roll out in the winter since it looks to be part of the annual Shield pack. again, just a guess based on a pattern

Really impressed, I can't wait to try these on! Flyknit is just taking over and changing the way we look at shoes.

I love the look of L6 but I'm looking to go cheaper so maybe the L5, I just don't any color ways right now :frown:

I finally got my pair. Got the original men‘s colorway. Nothing bad to say about them. Both the 5 and 6 fit very confortable to me. I havent broken the 6 in enough yet.

Granted, I do not do long distance running, but wear my glides everywhere. I‘ve even hooped in my runners.

TTS for me, as I always get the same size as my lunarlon cushion.

I finally got my pair. Got the original men‘s colorway. Nothing bad to say about them. Both the 5 and 6 fit very confortable to me. I havent broken the 6 in enough yet.

Granted, I do not do long distance running, but wear my glides everywhere. I‘ve even hooped in my runners.

TTS for me, as I always get the same size as my lunarlon cushion.
Post some pics

Tried on a pair of the regular Lunarglide 6. They feel exactly the same as my 5's. Love it. 

The only thing I didn't really like about them was the outsole where the lunarlon is actually exposed to the ground. Not sure how well they will hold up after runs. Since they will have direct contact to the ground when running or walking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom