Lunarglide 6

Bought the white/orange/blue pair the other day. I'm a flat footed runner. Been using the Brooks Beast for the last few years but have decided to wander out to other brands/shoes. So far, I've been running with the Kayano 21.

But I'll probably do a 3 miler in these to see how they perform. I'll definitely invest in inserts as the default stink.

Surprised there aren't more IDs in this thread but I guess they're not as aesthetically pleasing as the Kobe 9, LeBron XII, KD VII, etc.
What's wrong with the inserts? LOL.

Which will you apply to them?

The beasts are going to come out for those Flyknit Lunarglides. myself included.

Last edited:
They were scrapped
Damn! 
mean.gif

Are there any of these yet on the cheap like 50-60ish ? My LG5 are over 300miles now and feeling sunken and flat. Those 300 miles are all running miles.

Considering we're seeing pics of the 7s already I'm assuming those flyknit 6s aren't releasing?

I'm digging the Grey/Infrared/Total Orange cw... However, I'll admit that it's difficult to consider purchasing them after seeing glimpses of the LG7s. The EM X Flyknit combo could be something serious!

Last edited:
getting my first pair soon tried them on not as comfy as roshes but pretty good i love the design on the soles and on the heel pretty dope. First pair of lunar tech in general but I'm picking Hyper Crimson as my first cw. 

that's so lame man I was looking forward to those flyknit 6s big time. One of the most anticipated releases of the year for me.

Awesome, TC! I wish the Flyknit (well the contrasting FK) was on the toe rather than the heel.

Back
Top Bottom