Lunargrand

FYI-Cole Haan Soho is talking pre-orders for the chukka. One interesting point, the worker who took my pre-order said they dont have them in stock yet. They are expecting them in the next 10-14 days. He also indicated they were getting a ton of calls about them. When I told him it was being reported that they released tomorrow he laughed and said "that's news to me". Take it FWIWAlso, the leather men's LunarGrand are up for pre-order on colehaan.com. Estimated ship date in 5/20. All you have to do is click like you want to purchase one of the suede versions and then you'll see the leather. Good news as well, the 15% off coupon works! Mine came to 252 and change shipped.

Whats the make of those jeans onoudidntgf? I like the look of the cuff.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Whats the make of those jeans onoudidntgf? I like the look of the cuff.

They're the Levi's commuter series jeans. The silver on the cuff is actually 3M.

Originally Posted by barry

FYI-Cole Haan Soho is talking pre-orders for the chukka. One interesting point, the worker who took my pre-order said they dont have them in stock yet. They are expecting them in the next 10-14 days. He also indicated they were getting a ton of calls about them. When I told him it was being reported that they released tomorrow he laughed and said "that's news to me". Take it FWIWAlso, the leather men's LunarGrand are up for pre-order on colehaan.com. Estimated ship date in 5/20. All you have to do is click like you want to purchase one of the suede versions and then you'll see the leather. Good news as well, the 15% off coupon works! Mine came to 252 and change shipped.
Yes, Cole Haan Chicago said they couldn't confirm anything but did say SoHo was going to be the first to get them, just like the suede LunarGrands.

What's the difference in shoe size for the women's to men's size. I really want those teal shoes. I wear s doze 10.5 in men/Nike. Anyone wanna do the conversion for me?

Originally Posted by bee easyy

What's the difference in shoe size for the women's to men's size. I really want those teal shoes. I wear s doze 10.5 in men/Nike. Anyone wanna do the conversion for me?

The teal soles are dope. I cant believe that they arent releasing those for men.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

The teal soles are dope. I cant believe that they arent releasing those for men.

That won't stop me from coping them in womens. I just needa see em in person to make sure they aren't to feminine. Whatbdo y'all think of men wearing the women's color way. Not like it matters anyways *shrugs*

Originally Posted by cutthroat

That won't stop me from coping them in womens. I just needa see em in person to make sure they aren't to feminine. Whatbdo y'all think of men wearing the women's color way. Not like it matters anyways *shrugs*
I have a few pairs of Nikes that are womens.  The womens Nike's are a little narrow but otherwise are the exact same as the mens.  I thought about purchasing the Teal soles, but like you, I would like to see them in person first.

Back
Top Bottom