Lunargrand

Has anyone ordered from outlets over the past couple days and gotten them for $125 or so? If you did, which outlet?

^^^ I ordered a pair last week and got them today. Dawsonville GA outlet. Love them! Only thing is the glue that's around the toes I have had to pull it it out.

^^^ I ordered a pair last week and got them today. Dawsonville GA outlet. Love them! Only thing is the glue that's around the toes I have had to pull it it out.

The cole haan website has the Black suede / pink midsole combo on sale for $179. Use coupon code 25SALE for 25% off ($135 pre tax/ship). If you add a couple pairs of socks the shipping is free. The other colors seem to be regular price.

Looks like the pennys finally became a GR. this was at the SF location. Other colors are available online too for $250.

Cole Haan outlet in Allen, TX has Female size 8 and 9's in the Lunargrands, the guy said they have the brown and neon joints and all red pair that I have never seen. $278-40%=$180 w/ Texas Tax. They don't have any men's sizes left.

Is it safe to get a womens pair 1.5 sizes bigger so it can fit me? Or is the womens version too narrow?

wish i could find the milkshakes wingtips in a 9... they were on nordstrom then i tried to order and it vanished =[

Those Milkshakes regardless of whether their the wingtips or chukkas are the best colorway hands down.

there was a pic going around of 3 new colorways.

the white and black, this brown and volt, and the volt and grey.

I cant find the pic anywhere.

anybody got it???

^^those are very nice! was my first choice but i couldn't find my size so i got the chukkas...

my small contribution! i will probably get the white/black lows for the summer...would love to get those black fragment joints!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom