Lunargrand

There is also an all black wingtip now

contemplating on paying retail for the cap oxfords. im so impatient and always late on the discounts if that makes any sense

omg the tassels look exactly like the kudu suede collection... DAMN I WISH I COULD ROCK DAT STEEZ

FYI, I saw the new woodbury and all black wingtips at the Aurora, IL outlet today (was surprised to see them since they just came out!). They were 30% off and the store was also having a promotion where they take $25 off if you spend $150 and $50 off if you spend $250. I got one of each. I know for sure that they don't have the woodbury in a 10.5 as I had to settle for a 10. They also have the woodbury and all black plain toe lunargrands as well. May want to check or call your local outlets to see if they may have got some of the new releases.

FYI, I saw the new woodbury and all black wingtips at the Aurora, IL outlet today (was surprised to see them since they just came out!). They were 30% off and the store was also having a promotion where they take $25 off if you spend $150 and $50 off if you spend $250. I got one of each. I know for sure that they don't have the woodbury in a 10.5 as I had to settle for a 10. They also have the woodbury and all black plain toe lunargrands as well. May want to check or call your local outlets to see if they may have got some of the new releases.

Great deal! Happen to see the plain toe woodburys? I have a pair en route, just wanted to know how they looked in person if seen! May have to return and order at outlet price. See what else they got in stock

Last edited:
Great deal! Happen to see the plain toe woodburys? I have a pair en route, just wanted to know how they looked in person if seen! May have to return and order at outlet price. See what else they got in stock

The plain toe's for the most part look like the longwings without the longwing part. I don't have a pic as I didn't take one, but it looks like an ebay seller is selling them right now.

Last edited:
@dlo20  

Did you happen to see the T-Moro colorway for the shoes you bought? If yes, were they pretty much a chocolate brown? Or lighter? Darker? Thanks!

Had been wanting to get a pair of Lunargrand's and was disappointed I missed the 50% last week. Anyways, did a phone order  for the Woodbury wingtip colorway with this store:

• Camarillo Premium Outlets

910 Camarillo Center Drive
    Camarillo, 93010

(805) 987-8448

They currently have the 30% deal + $25 off $150 or $50 off $150 as a previous poster mentioned earlier. They just got a shipment in yesterday so they should have most sizes in stock right now. I ended up adding 3 shoe laces to get the sub total to $150, and it came out to $151 shipped after discounts + taxes + shipping fee ($10.95).

Got my blk/blk long wings today. Was very disappointed. Shoe looks very cheap compared to the Madison Wingtips I also got. I'll be returning them for sure.

Got the Woodbury wingtips today - could very well be my favorite colorway yet.  Awesome shoe.

can we see some pics?

dang kinda jumped the gun. ordered the woodburys through stock locate; they are shipping from NY warehouse (i live in Cali)

#2, shoulda added some socks and/or laces to my order to make it $150 before tax and shipping (paid $160 total)

#3, store associate was trying to sell me that the official "Lunargrand" will soon be gone and will be called "Zero Grand" after they take out lunarlon tech.

still excited about purchase but just a bit impatient knowing the east coast is having weather issues lol

Have anyone used leather lotion before wearing the longwings? Does it add unnecessary shine? Thinking of applying some to my new Blazer Blues. I think it would reduce the amount of crease since the leather seems very stiff...

damn they need to bring back the penny loafer lunargrand

Last edited:

Have anyone used leather lotion before wearing the longwings? Does it add unnecessary shine? Thinking of applying some to my new Blazer Blues. I think it would reduce the amount of crease since the leather seems very stiff...
I think the best way to reduce the amount of crease would be to put shoe trees in them after wearing. I'm not sure if a leather conditioner would help. You could always try on a small inconspicuous spot and see the effect.

EDIT:

Re: Shoe trees

Sometimes Jos A Bank has these for about $9 but if you have a Nordstrom Rack near you, I believe they almost always have Woodlore ones for about $12 to $14.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom