Lunargrand

Anybody have pics of the cordovan shiny and blazer blue shiny of the Original Grand Long wingtip?

These shoes are made with the Grand.OS technology, are they as comfortable as the lunargrands? Is Grand.OS from Nike or CH?

Anybody have pics of the cordovan shiny and blazer blue shiny of the Original Grand Long wingtip?

These shoes are made with the Grand.OS technology, are they as comfortable as the lunargrands? Is Grand.OS from Nike or CH?
I saw patent Original Grands and the sole looked exactly like a regular LunarGrand albeit without the "Lunarlon" marking on the front tap. I believe some Grand.OS is CH licensed from Nike.

I saw patent Original Grands and the sole looked exactly like a regular LunarGrand albeit without the "Lunarlon" marking on the front tap. I believe some Grand.OS is CH licensed from Nike.

So if that's the case couldn't continue to use lunarlon from Nike as well?

Anyone ever have their new lunargrands come with unglued insoles? I ordered the new castle rock grands and part of the insole on the left shoe is not flat and is raised. Its annoying when my foot is in the shoe and I can feel a bump. This is like the third pair of lunargrands that I've received that has this issue. Seems like quality control is going downhill on these shoes.

Have you tried them on and are they as comfortable as lunargrands?

These are nice but I might like the green better.

has anyone purchased a pair of the zerogrand tall boots? i'm thinking about getting rid of all of my polo boots and i need a couple of replacements.

More than I bargained for, lol!

Have yall seen the new incas leather?
lol. As long as you like it, there's no problem.

Leathers look too shiny and plasticky as usual. I wonder if they look any better up close in-store.

The first release of the black/white looks way better.

Last edited:
Now that they have new silvers, Im ready to sell my chromes. The silvers are a little more subdued and the Chromes have that bright white sole which I think doesnt look great. The new silvers have a grey sole which is more suited to the shoe.

Now I just wish they would put that awesome copper zerogrand upper on to a Lunargrand

Been missing out on these.  Anybody have leads on a size 9 of the tassel? Red, blue, camello or black colorway.  Thanks!

30% off at CH.com today. No code required, automatically deducted at check out.

Last edited:
I've got a pair of the all black leather wingtips... What kind of pictures are you looking for? Just a generic on the foot shot?

Yeah man if you don't mind. Debating on getting a pair but feel like I can't get a true feel for how they look unless they're worn.

The Tassells at 6pm randomly jumped back to 118. I called and asked them to adjust my order to the 79.99 they had earlier today and they did, no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom