[Lupe Fiasco - Solar Midnite]

ultralightbeam

formerly i lyricaljkilla i
Off New Moon OST.

Track's finally out.

On the fence about this one right now. Dude is definitely on his rock shhh right now. Will come back later.

i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly digg this song...been bumpin it all morning

this little %#@% seriously made a song for a twilight movie? a book series for 11 year olds? my faith is being shaken perhaps i should change me sig.. the songis nothing special... gaaah i can't acknowledge this its not happening...

Originally Posted by MALI700

this little %#@% seriously made a song for a twilight movie? a book series for 11 year olds? my faith is being shaken perhaps i should change me sig.. the song is nothing special... gaaah i can't acknowledge this its not happening...

this passage is being quoted for speaking truth

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

MALI700 wrote:

this little %#@% seriously made a song for a twilight movie? a book series for 11 year olds? my faith is being shaken perhaps i should change me sig.. the song is nothing special... gaaah i can't acknowledge this its not happening...

this passage is being quoted for speaking truth

QFMFT

Solar Midnite is my first commercial release that I actually produced as well as wrote. The New Moon team asked me if I could do a song specifically for the film. They invited me to an early screening of the unfinished film from which I pulled different elements that I thought would translate into a great song. I pulled in vocalist and bassist Graham Burris and acclaimed musician Matt Nelson to help fill it out my vision musically and "joila" Solar Midnite was born. The song basically deals with the chaotic love story that takes place between the characters. It's more on the rock side of my musical catalog and comes straight from my die hard fanhood of Red Hot Chili Peppers and Anthony Keidis, one of my FAVORITE RAPPERS.

- L-U-P-E

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Solar Midnite is my first commercial release that I actually produced as well as wrote. The New Moon team asked me if I could do a song specifically for the film. They invited me to an early screening of the unfinished film from which I pulled different elements that I thought would translate into a great song. I pulled in vocalist and bassist Graham Burris and acclaimed musician Matt Nelson to help fill it out my vision musically and "joila" Solar Midnite was born. The song basically deals with the chaotic love story that takes place between the characters. It's more on the rock side of my musical catalog and comes straight from my die hard fanhood of Red Hot Chili Peppers and Anthony Keidis, one of my FAVORITE RAPPERS.

- L-U-P-E

havent listened to it, but that sounds cool.

Its cool.
grin.gif

I just hope Lasers isn't full of this rock stuff

Back
Top Bottom