LV Coin Pouch With D-Ring..

People that have the Louis Vuitton coin pouches please post pictures. Planning on buying someone a gift and I want to know what my options are. Thank you.

This the only pic I have wearing it right now. I got it back in February, the D-ring separated from the inside loop in May so I just wear it in pocket untiltake it to LV to get fixed, or have it shipped out to fix. But I like it better in pocket tho.

Just go on the LV website and you can see all the options... I have the one in the pic above... I dont wear mine out though

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

This the only pic I have wearing it right now. I got it back in February, the D-ring separated from the inside loop in May so I just wear it in pocket until take it to LV to get fixed, or have it shipped out to fix. But I like it better in pocket tho.
have the same exact one, its useful when i just wanna bring my license and credit card or a few bills
but i dont really use it as much...might plan on selling mine for like a buck or something

Yea, I only carry my debit, gum, few bills, and I.D. in it. I didn't care to wear it latched on much because of how it swung on my leg. Kinda annoyed me.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

At first I thought the title was LV Coin Pouch for D-Bags. I was gonna come in and agree.

I thought it said LV Coin Puch With D-Riding. Had me with the wt eff face.

i thought these were for chicks and the d-ring was for keys.. thanks for all the pics
tired.gif

good lookin out, juiceboxx... whats the d-ring attached to?

that monogram or whatever LV pattern is too gaudy. i'm a fan of their black/grey designs. quality + low-key design = yes!!

laugh.gif
Thats nuts. Why would anyone wear a pouch like that. Your just askingto get your ##%% snatched.

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

This the only pic I have wearing it right now. I got it back in February, the D-ring separated from the inside loop in May so I just wear it in pocket until take it to LV to get fixed, or have it shipped out to fix. But I like it better in pocket tho.
have the same exact one, its useful when i just wanna bring my license and credit card or a few bills
but i dont really use it as much...might plan on selling mine for like a buck or something

get at me if you're trying to sell. I've been wanting to cop for a while, just never got around to it.

sometimes i wonder why i even come to this site...

whoever actually wears that thing...dangling around from their belt is a true D-bag...

what goes through your heads, having a mini pouch hanging from your belt?

some of you guys need to grow a pair and just accept that having a wallet is enough....stop testing the borders with pouches and purses acting allflamboyantly...

Originally Posted by copped

sometimes i wonder why i even come to this site...

whoever actually wears that thing...dangling around from their belt is a true D-bag...

what goes through your heads, having a mini pouch hanging from your belt?

some of you guys need to grow a pair and just accept that having a wallet is enough....stop testing the borders with pouches and purses acting all flamboyantly...

preach.jpg

If you're a guy and wearing/owning something like this got you feeling like you're on top of the world or like you're "doing it,"you're a straight up SUCKER.

Pry your balls out of your sockets and stop trying to emulate women.

Back
Top Bottom