Madden 2010 is awful vol. EA does it again!

This game is flippin awful. I've mostly played online but my god, these guys cannot make a polished football game to save their lives. Horrendous mechanicsand "realism" in this game. I'm talking:

-QB's throwing passes off their back foot across the field for a completion
-The OL is a brick wall in terms of pass rushing. Forget about sacks
-What is it with the clock winding down online? I don't get enough time to set men in motion or audible, it's awful
-Way too many INT's. What is with any pass to a defender going for 6? EA Sports employs some craptastic programmers
-Forget about your WR's getting open, especially in online play. It's ridiculous
-Passes to the flats are automatic. The newest cheese glitch eh?
-The kick returns for TD's. I mean, I had 2 run back against me in one game, multiple times.

And many more, rest in peace Billy Mays. Every season there's a new reason that Madden is a cheap, cheese fest. I see complaints all over the web about thesame stuff, yet EA doesn't patch or update the game at all. Just another example of how inept that company is.

If it counts, this is the first Madden I've bought since 2006. Now I know why I stayed away...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

You been saving since 06 or something? Game been out for a while b.

Chose to not purchase until EA put out a decent game. Guess this year wasn't it either.

Gully, shut up.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

You been saving since 06 or something? Game been out for a while b.

Chose to not purchase until EA put out a decent game. Guess this year wasn't it either.

Gully, shut up.
Why didn't you rent it before you purchased such a horrid game?

Yeah, I must agree. I have been playing this, it's impossible to hit your outside receivers, some of the camera views are terrible, and tackling sucks.

Only thing I really agree on is the kick returns for TDs
smh.gif
Way too easy.

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Yeah, I must agree. I have been playing this, it's impossible to hit your outside receivers, some of the camera views are terrible, and tackling sucks.
Forgot about the tackling, I've had guys actually run away from the ball carrier, and the missed tackles are ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Crazy, eh I should've rented. Oh well...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This game is flippin awful. I've mostly played online but my god, these guys cannot make a polished football game to save their lives. Horrendous mechanics and "realism" in this game. I'm talking:

-QB's throwing passes off their back foot across the field for a completion
-The OL is a brick wall in terms of pass rushing. Forget about sacks
-What is it with the clock winding down online? I don't get enough time to set men in motion or audible, it's awful
-Way too many INT's. What is with any pass to a defender going for 6? EA Sports employs some craptastic programmers
-Forget about your WR's getting open, especially in online play. It's ridiculous
-The kick returns for TD's. I mean, I had 2 run back against me in one game, multiple times.

And many more, rest in peace Billy Mays. Every season there's a new reason that Madden is a cheap, cheese fest. I see complaints all over the web about the same stuff, yet EA doesn't patch or update the game at all. Just another example of how inept that company is.

If it counts, this is the first Madden I've bought since 2006. Now I know why I stayed away...
it is very easy to rush the passer if you are running the right defense..and WR's can definitely get open...I've had many negative remarkson this game since 06/07..but this has been the best madden in quite some time if you ask me

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

sounds like you just suck

Yes.

My only gripe is that today online I was up 7-0 in the first quarter and dude disconnects, but I get the LOST.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Only thing I really agree on is the kick returns for TDs
smh.gif
Way too easy.
QFT I dont know about the rest but I swear you get lucky breaking one tackle and you have yourself a TD

^did you continue playing the CPU, if you win ... you get the win.

I've been on a streak, i was like 10-25 .. now i'm 35-30.

Who tryna lose?

The game doesn't suck, but I do agree on some of the things u complain about such as the Interceptions for 6, and the kick returns

Originally Posted by bright nikes

^did you continue playing the CPU, if you win ... you get the win.

I've been on a streak, i was like 10-25 .. now i'm 35-30.

Who tryna lose?
what system

everybody says this about 10 there first couple of games but if you get use to it you realize its pretty good. also they patched the flats thing...well atleast the (out right) hot route

Originally Posted by bud dink

everybody says this about 10 there first couple of games but if you get use to it you realize its pretty good. also they patched the flats thing...well at least the (out right) hot route

i'm over .500 but eh, it's still not as good as it could be. it has the potential.

at one point i was ranked in the top 3000 online with older maddens, so i'm not a noob or anything...

So today I'm playing against the Panthers and i swarm Deangelo Williams in
The backfield....this guy breaks 3 tackles and ends up turning it into positive yards
Wth is that
indifferent.gif

And tge Patriots are absolutely unstoppable
smh.gif

My only issues

Back
Top Bottom