Madden 2010 is awful vol. EA does it again!

Yeah, and I mean there are other issues too. I played against a guy that actually ran backwards, then threw 40 yards upfield for completions, just make thegame realistic for god's sake. They should punish the cheesers but instead they are rewarded.

I do believe madden still has exclusive rights to make NFL games, so I dont see them needing to improve or fix anything.
they really need some competition like the good ol' days:
2rmtena.jpg

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

sounds like you just suck
I have to cosign this, people complaining just suck, not everything is going to go your way especially in a football video game, stupid %+#$ isgonna happen...

just played a dude online with the raiders and beat him 51-14 and dude must of left me 10 voice messages of hatred
laugh.gif
, I mean this dude was saying the most degrading/racist stuff imaginable and Ijust hit him up with a message " dude I didn't listen to any of your messages because you were probably just complaining because you suck, but anywaysyour terrible, go kill yourself" then blocked him LOL, i KNOW dude had to be furious right now for sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

You been saving since 06 or something? Game been out for a while b.

Chose to not purchase until EA put out a decent game. Guess this year wasn't it either.

Gully, shut up.

Oh you mad cuz Gully is wayyy more GULLY thatn you.

EA fleas these days
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by finnns2003
it is very easy to rush the passer if you are running the right defense..and WR's can definitely get open...I've had many negative remarks on this game since 06/07..but this has been the best madden in quite some time if you ask me

QFT^

the only problems I have are the incredible jump catches by linebackers (which is actually much better than last year's Madden), the high frequency ofkickoff touchdowns, and high rated RB's breaking too many tackles...btw, I don't think I've ever ran a play where there wasn't at least 1 widereceiver open. There's always someone open on a play, if anything, you should complain that wide receviers are open too much.

only complaining i can do is against the wildcat in this game, half the time i cant stop it. whenever i play against anyone who cheeses with this formation, ilose.

other than that ive been beastin on D, usually have as many defensive TDs as offensive, sometimes even more

rhythm, thanks for posting those vids. there's proof out there that this game sucks.
laugh.gif

and lol at people saying i "must suck". you mad i'm talking about your precious football game? what a bunch of lames.
laugh.gif

who cares, what other NFL video game is there?
It may be the worst nfl game on the market, but at the same time it is the best because it's the only one.
I've learned to look for the good things in it. And since I've done that, I haven't been able to put the controller down.

My gripes...

Online Franchise is amazing! But why no season awards or contracts?! $+%?
The fumble mini-game is stupid and no matter how hard I try, I always lose.
frown.gif

Too many INTs.
Also online, gameplay feels like you're running in mud. Way too slow to do anything.
And that whole breaking 5 tackles at once is just frustrating to hell.

Those are my only gripes, the game is decent.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

The more "real" it gets....the more awful the game becomes...

EA can never get it right since the switch to next gen.
Pretty much.

I saved myself $65 by not getting this. I played it a couple of times and made my decision then and there.

I'm on a 10 game winning streak right now
pimp.gif

I love the Multiple D defense and the SF playbook.

It's real easy to disguise your blitz packages and bring pressure.

As long as I have a QB that can rollout, a beast of a RB (gore) and a TE .. I can make the WRs look like gods.

It's just the best thing when you're playin' against Adrian Peterson and he breaks a tackle from my DE in the backfield, then plows my corner, thenbreaks a gang tackle from a MLB, LOLB, and FS, then runs for 78 more yards to score on you. So great. Don't forget about field goals at the end of the gameto tie/win and you get called for holding.....then it's game over, you lose. Needless to say, I returned my Madden last month.

Madden is pretty bad..... has anyone played superstar mode???? Seriously they put no effort whatsoever into a mode that has a lot of potential

The game is too easy.... and instead of making it more challenging, they just make cheaper plays happen.... like the cpu picking off everything, gettingsacked, the computer completing 19 out of 20 passes.... What happened to the curl route??

F this Game!

Ima beast at it though lol

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

only complaining i can do is against the wildcat in this game, half the time i cant stop it. whenever i play against anyone who cheeses with this formation, i lose.

other than that ive been beastin on D, usually have as many defensive TDs as offensive, sometimes even more
3-4 is a good D for the wildcat. Blitz both your corners, reblitz your NT (if they run up the middle he can contain the runner), make sure youmanually blitz both your OLBs even if they were already blitzing and then control either your safety or your MLB.

Madden is not that bad this year, but there're many flaws as the OP pointed out.

By the way, why are there no league for X360 this year?
nerd.gif

84jordan03, hope all is well with you.

[h2]
[/h2]

even though i think the game sucks, u just sound like u suck

if anybody wants it ill give it to them

xbl=hahahahahaudead

Back
Top Bottom