Madden 2010 is awful vol. EA does it again!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

btw, who said the 46 D is good? it's terrible.
Who the hell uses 46 D?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Football games fell off since about 06 for the PS2.

True. Back then the vision cone was in. The individual defensive adjustments were in. Not getting burn by the playaction every time was great. Telling mydefense which side the play is going to was also great. Over the past few days, I've really been considering trading it in for COD.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Madden 2010 is an improvement from 09....

With that said.

At least they made an improvement. NBA 2K10 is easily the worst NBA 2K title in the HISTORY of the series. It's so bad I don't ever want to buy another 2K title again (I'm dead @#@). SO MANY GLITCHES!!!!

I give EA Sports a hard time but 2K Sports could learn a lot from them. I applaud EA Sports for addressing the errors made with their games.
Speaking of NBA 2K10, do you guys think Live is better?

wildcat is too hard to stop i mean i can stop it the majority of the time but its rough.also some dude would make me get an encroachment penalty like 500million times in a row in the 4th quarter i was pissed. i hate how if the quarterback rolls all the way out the pocket to like the sideline and theres adefensive lineman about to sack the crap out of him some how he throws a perfect ball to a reciever. well this only happens with brady , manning , brees . bigname quarterbacks.

AND ADRIAN PETERSON and BRANDON JACOBS do not break that many tackles

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]wildcat is too hard to stop i mean i can stop it the majority of the time but its rough[/color].also some dude would make me get an encroachment penalty like 500 million times in a row in the 4th quarter i was pissed. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]i hate how if the quarterback rolls all the way out the pocket to like the sideline and theres a defensive lineman about to sack the crap out of him some how he throws a perfect ball to a reciever. well this only happens with brady , manning , brees . big name quarterbacks.[/color]

AND ADRIAN PETERSON and BRANDON JACOBS do not break that many tackles

They do when they play with their Popeye spinach. Tell me how AD trucks my 270 pound DE? Even if I am going for the strip,if my DE meets AD as soon as He gets the rock, no way He trucking through and then trucking through Kieth Rivers. NOPE. Can't do it.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Tell me about it. Some dude was playing with THE GIANTS using wildcat. I'll haveJacobs or Bradshaw stopped for a loss or no gain and my guys simply can't bring them down. They need to add some form tackling to Madden along with somescience. Rey Mal meets Ahmad Bradshaw 3 yards deep equals a loss, not a gain of 6.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Not only is vision cone a answer but make the DE FAST. What happens everyone when a NFLQB breaks the pocket like that on Sundays every play? When is his funeral?[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by finnns2003

btw, who said the 46 D is good? it's terrible.
Who the hell uses 46 D?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me. Promise you're not running on me.

WORD. all these dudes that run 1 WR, HB sweep/toss get SHUT DOWN with the 46.

I run Green Bay with Jimmy Harbaugh's D playbook
pimp.gif

3-4 with the 46 and nickel is ALL you need.

I hate Madden myself... its just so unrealistic to me, but at the same time Id rather play it than nothing... plus ima beast at it.... but for people sayingthere aint been a good game since 05 or 06 blah blah... why dont you just go play those games and update your rosters??

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I hate Madden myself... its just so unrealistic to me, but at the same time Id rather play it than nothing... plus ima beast at it.... but for people saying there aint been a good game since 05 or 06 blah blah... why dont you just go play those games and update your rosters??
That's what keeps me playing. I love football but EA makes me want to find the developers and do some work with a bat
laugh.gif

Man I was using a 4-3 or 3-4
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
. Dudes kill that formation with the Giants and Vikings.

FTR I don't care how many plays another person uses. Just give me my key features back (05-07 PS2 Madden) and add some new features along with MOREREALISTIC PLAY. Then I'm good. If its more realistic then dudes wont be able to run 4 plays on you anyway.

46 d is so easy to beat. just hot route a slot wide out and te to streak and pass to whoever the deep safety leaves open.

my pass game is unstoppable and im using the skins with the skins playbook. if i was using the pats or colts, %$%% wouldnt be fair
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I hate Madden myself... its just so unrealistic to me, but at the same time Id rather play it than nothing... plus ima beast at it.... but for people saying
there aint been a good game since 05 or 06 blah blah... why dont you just go play those games and update your rosters??
That's what keeps me playing. I love football but EA makes me want to find the developers and do some work with a bat
laugh.gif

Man I was using a 4-3 or 3-4
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
. Dudes kill that formation with the Giants and Vikings.

FTR I don't care how many plays another person uses. Just give me my key features back (05-07 PS2 Madden) and add some new features along with MORE REALISTIC PLAY. Then I'm good. If its more realistic then dudes wont be able to run 4 plays on you anyway.

Wassup man, you down to play one right now?

Back
Top Bottom