Madden 2010 is awful vol. EA does it again!

smoothrick007 wrote:
i went from madden 06 on playstation 2, to madden 10 on playstation 3
pimp.gif

so I like the improvements
laugh.gif

(not what you call a gamer btw)

Its called being appreciative son.
Im with you all the way.

I cant play online. The lag between pressing the button and the computer actually executing the decision is ridiculous. How the hell are you gonna run theclock to 12 with the clock speed up crap, and make me wait 3 seconds to hike the ball, leaving me no time to call an audible???
mad.gif

Online is horrible, even though I'm like 3 and 1 so far.

Only thing I agree with is the kick returns. But if you're good at this game then you'll be able to beat the cheesers online. And it's not thathard to stop the wildcat...

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Only thing I agree with is the kick returns. But if you're good at this game then you'll be able to beat the cheesers online. And it's not that hard to stop the wildcat...
Unless dude has AP and Percy running it. I had AP STOPPED 5 yards deep in the back field a few times today, He broke loose
indifferent.gif

I have a 108 - 38 record on xbox live but I can never EVER stop people that use felix jones on the cowboys, the eagles or vikings, that is my only problem withthis game, and the fumbles but other than that I love it

I tend to win, but the games are not competitive at all.

What is the best, in terms of sliders?

I usually play with the 49ers and I can't run for !+%+ with Frank Gore.

Also, on defense I have no pass rush whatsoever and on the flip side I always have to deal with a pass rush.

Other than that, I make Alex Smith look like Peyton Manning, just carving up the defense I play. Michael Crabtree is Jerry Rice and Vernon Davis is beastingas well.

It's cool that I'm winning but I would like it to be a bit more realistic.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Also, on defense I have no pass rush whatsoever and on the flip side I always have to deal with a pass rush.

Other than that, I make Alex Smith look like Peyton Manning, just carving up the defense I play. Michael Crabtree is Jerry Rice and Vernon Davis is beasting as well.

Are you serious? Gore is a beast, probably one of the best backs in the game. If you can't run with him.... well damn.

Co-sign only on the kick-returns. Basically if you make one decent move you're taking it to the house.

only thing I hate is sometimes i run out of bounds (intentionally not forced out) or throw an incomplete pass and the clock stops running temporarily... goback to the huddle to pick a play and the clock is running again
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Co-sign only on the kick-returns. Basically if you make one decent move you're taking it to the house.

Man having to face Ted Ginn, Devin Hester or Percy Harvin is THE WORST
eek.gif
mad.gif
. Dudes good but stop it EA.

Why do people think if you don't like the game, then you probably suck at it? To me that makes no sense.

Bottom line is, the game just isn't what it what it SHOULD be. Period. There are A LOT of problems with it and those problems just make it unenjoyablesometimes. Is it the "best" Madden in years? Yea, but that's not sayin' much considering the product EA has been puttin' out the last fewyears...

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Other than that, I make Alex Smith look like Peyton Manning, just carving up the defense I play. Michael Crabtree is Jerry Rice and Vernon Davis is beasting as well.

Are you serious? Gore is a beast, probably one of the best backs in the game. If you can't run with him.... well damn.

I can't run with anybody, but I can pass like a beast.

Madden 2010 is an improvement from 09....

With that said.

At least they made an improvement. NBA 2K10 is easily the worst NBA 2K title in the HISTORY of the series. It's so bad I don't ever want to buy another2K title again (I'm dead @#@). SO MANY GLITCHES!!!!

I give EA Sports a hard time but 2K Sports could learn a lot from them. I applaud EA Sports for addressing the errors made with their games.

Besides the qb throwing off the back foot it sounds like you suck because I can do what you says cant be done and vice versa. I can get through the OL learnhow to overload seeing as ppeople usually line shift to the strong side on there. And my WR's get open but if you have champ bailey on a michael jenkins ofcourse he wont get open

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Besides the qb throwing off the back foot it sounds like you suck because I can do what you says cant be done and vice versa. I can get through the OL learn how to overload seeing as ppeople usually line shift to the strong side on there. And my WR's get open but if you have champ bailey on a michael jenkins of course he wont get open
You got it wrong buddy boy. Currently 28-20 online, getting better and better.

Back
Top Bottom