Making The Band 4- Day26

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

That video looks real corny.

Those dudes look too old to be dancin' around like that.

i like the video for the most part... the little pop up thing they was doin for certain lines... i agree the dancing is stupid... u can have em dance but idunno not like that...

i think theryre dancing is a lil too corny for me personally but i think dudes will be mad successful

Originally Posted by illphillip

So nobody remembers the "I Know This" joint I was talking about. Any info? I swear it was the theme song for the first episode.

DMV, all good. Holler at me whenever.

That track is actually called "I'm the Reason". And you're right. It was the theme song for the first episode or whatever. I have it so ifyou want it, just hit me up.

yea the dancing looks off. the cd is real good.

Co-star is mad smooth
pimp.gif

i need to hear the CD in its whole real bad...anyone got a leak for me or know where i can find it

i need to hear the CD in its whole real bad...anyone got a leak for me or know where i can find it

Originally Posted by r0biiin

"If It Wasn't For You"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what happened to the track "favorite girl"? that joint was
smokin.gif
....in the first few episodes DAY 26 was singing it in the studio then in the latter episodes..Donnie is singing it....It's not on DAY 26 new albumeither....anybody know?

what happened to the track "favorite girl"? that joint was
smokin.gif
....in the first few episodes DAY 26 was singing it in the studio then in the latter episodes..Donnie is singing it....It's not on DAY 26 new album either....anybody know?

They gave it to Donnie

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i cant stand that Patti Labell sounding dude with the braids
My God, I thought I was the only one, screechin %+* %+%!# makes me skip all his parts
sick.gif

Yeah Brian is the only one I dont like. I wish Robert would of dropped him when they were arguing but after all we did see them all box and Willie was the onlyone with skills

when the hell is donnie's cd coming out? most of the songs he put down sounded nice

Favorite Girl
pimp.gif

Rolling Stone
pimp.gif

Dr. Love
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(7 killed the beat)

Back
Top Bottom