Male friends...... I have non

Never really though about this, but my inner circle is pretty small. Once you lose my trust it's basically over with.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i feel that way about my female friends...i only have 1 real female friend...

a few male friends but we dont kick on the reg. but when we do its like we just pick up where we left off...those are my boys and they really look out for me...i do the same for them

i don't know why i dont have many girlfriends cuz i know alot of girls but i wouldn't consider them friends...
same here... i get along with guys better than girls... some females are too catty and the female friends i do have ( 3) we're kind of on the same page about this.

but my male friends ive known for 7+ years
i like to keep a small circle

i moved away form my home town so, leaving all my friends i grow up with so i would say i dont have any real friends other than probably my younger brother. I have coworkers that i occationally hang with and they're girls but like Lucas said buddies not friends.

Originally Posted by Club29

im apparently a pretty likeable person 

laugh.gif

You slay me.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

I had a crew of 4 we was tight since we were like 8yrs old.in 2007 i became sober no drinking nor
pimp.gif
since then they never called me again oh well i got alot of female friends though plus im about getting this paper.MONEY IS MY ONLY FRIEND

WOOOOW... That's that bull...

I have one cat who's a little older than me that I consider a brother,but those guys i've known for 15+ years............I MIGHT see them once a year IF THAT.We say peace,give pounds and we may build a little bit on what's going on in our lives and boom that's it!It's kinda wack to me that we're not as close because we had great times growing up together and I know their families and everything,but hey.........what can you do you know?
As far as females go.........I've never really had any interest in being friends with them.If I don't have any kind of.........
you know..........."INTEREST" in them then the most they can be to me is an associate.It may sound harsh,but that's just the way I move.

I have 0 as well now. I had 2 good ones, but a shady situation has deaded that. Now I just rely on my cousins.

"No friends, no foes. No worries, no woes."

Originally Posted by ConductZero

I'm exactly the same way, I chill with a bunch of guys with but I wouldn't really consider them my friends, more like acquaintances cause we don't really talk about stuff.

I got a bunch of friends that are girls, I don't mind it that much though.
dude thats surreal, this is word for word my situation as well 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I have a couple female fiends that I consider close but I have more male friends. I have a total of 5 friends that I actually care a lot for. Most of you lying +@$ dudes, "I only talk to girls"
laugh.gif
serious? I do smoke with more females though, probably because they're my neighbors

I have 4 Line Brothers. I'm really close to 2 in particular. Other than that, the other dudes I know are just cool peoples, not actual friends.

i have one group of 3 close friends, two of them ended up becoming my line brothers, the other is basically family.

plus my other 6 line brothers. I'm really only tight with four of them, the other two are meh. we kick it when we kick it.

i got a nice set of female friends.

my boys from highschool i've known since dirty drawers and mongoose bikes i don't EVER see or kick it with anymore

I got a lot of guys i actually consider my good friends. i got some female friends but they just arent the same as the bros
pimp.gif

I only keep in touch with 2 friends that I knew from elementary and consider family.  One is attending VCU for med school and the other is an electrical engineer working in Hawaii building and repairing submarines.  The rest that I hung out with are 24-26 with 2 kids and acting like they're in high school still
tired.gif

As you get older, you'll see who your true homies are, no matter the distance.

Originally Posted by kicksNbeats

As you get older, you'll see who your true homies are, no matter the distance.
QFT.

I'm away at school and I have some close friends here but the dudes I'm real close with no matter how much time has elapsed it's like we just kicked it the other day and nothings changed

I think you really need a few close homies of the same gender. My BEST friend is a girl, but there are always some things that she will never understand because she's a woman. In those situations, I always know that one of my boys will be there.

Plus, I don't know how you can live without knowing that someone has your back whether or not you're right or wrong.

Back
Top Bottom