malishus.com - pronounced "muh-lish-uhs" adj. mischievous in motovation, intent to do harm

Ugly imo. What's up with that Original Hustla shirt on the back?
roll.gif
and the fake Yeezy's
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by megatron

50 dollars for an unknown brand tshirt????
roll.gif

See here's the thing, it's not that we want you to stop spamming to get the first reply...
...it's that we want you to stop posting entirely.

Oh look...

...the haters have arrived.
grin.gif

And another
grin.gif
for even possibly liking this %+#$
laugh.gif
You can get the flying #!%+ all the way outta here...
...regardless of how I feel about the kid's line, what's the point of goin' outta your way to drop salt on the dude?

In short: to hell with you and lame @$# megatron.

Objectively speaking...

the writing style pisses me off. How can you ever expect anybody to take you seriously when you're talking about World Domination and Not So Humble Beginnings. Then you bash established brands who have paid their dues like Obey and expect to be come an established brands.... like Obey.

Oh, and "the Brand Enforcer" & "Corporate Hustler" LOL is that the titles you tell your potential retailers when you're pitching them your label?

Makes zero sense.

Let's bring it back down to earth. You sell screen printed Tees, man... with sperm cells on the back. You haven't done anything that hasn't been done by hundreds (no pun) of other entrepreneurs like yourself.

You have to revamp your entire brand. It sucks, and nobody has supported you because you're arrogant and cocky and you can't spell words right on your website.

Oh, and your designs suck @$%. Seriously... SPERM cells.... that's not very street brah.
oh and social media 101... "Stalk us on..." isn't going to get anybody to follow you or friend you on FB. Jesus christ.... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

See here's the thing, it's not that we want you to stop spamming to get the first reply...
...it's that we want you to stop posting entirely.

Oh look...

...the haters have arrived.
grin.gif

And another
grin.gif
for even possibly liking this %+#$
laugh.gif
You can get the flying #!%+ all the way outta here...
...regardless of how I feel about the kid's line, what's the point of goin' outta your way to drop salt on the dude?

In short: to hell with you and lame @$# megatron.
"As always, feel free to comment/flame my hard work... all feedback is good feedback."

you got damn near 6k posts son, the $$$# did you think was going to happen when this dude came through with a Monster x Ultimate Warrior logo screen printed on a cotton tee for $36? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  you coppin that dope *@$ ORIGINAL HUSTLA/money shot on my back tee?

OP needs to link up with whoever designed the site and do something that will actually work.

img_7710_1_a_1.jpg

Shots fired... .at your backside...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Imagine hanging out with your boys on Saturday or whatever. 

"Aye man what's that on your shirt? Looks like some dude busted a fatty on your back"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

img_7710_1_a_1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Aye man what's that on your shirt? Looks like some dude busted a fatty on your back"

roll.gif

WOW!!!! thats all that comes too mind..
this shirt has got to be a joke? what were you thinking??? 
indifferent.gif

img_7710_1_a_1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no disrespect, but all the gear you're selling looks "swap-meetish".  The quality looks straight basura.  Look at the cut on the shirts....smh:
img_7755_2_a_1.jpg

Dude looks fit, but when wearing your shirt...looks like he drank one too many San Miguels

img_7710_1_a_1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

WOW!!!! thats all that comes too mind..
this shirt has got to be a joke? what were you thinking??? 
indifferent.gif

So...when you're asking a store to carry your stuff (which will never happen) and they ask to see the product are you going to show them the shirt with sperm all over the back? Like really?

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

just what every guy wants.  a cartoonish money shot on his backside.  terrible.
Imagine how badly you'd get clowned on for wearing that..
eek.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif

(Assuming you're the head of this operation) You seem like the type of person that has all the funding in the world but 0 creative ability or perception of what actual humans would wear.

Site and shoots look professional but the product is
sick.gif

Like, who on your team gave the Green light on a Sperm tee?
roll.gif

What's wrong with you?

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I want to say something positive, but there's nothing to really say. It's all so corny. From the shirts with guns and various other weapons on the back like it's tucked in your pants to the description of why stores won't stock your brand because you're not The Hundreds. I mean, cry hater all you want, but really ask yourself. What sets this brand apart from the thousands of others? Who is your audience supposed to be? I mean, a tee with a bunch of sperm on the back? Who wants to wear this?
img_7727_1_a_2.jpg

The ##$@? 
alien.gif

I was just thinking the designs were not the worst in the world but that sperm tee has changed my mind.
What were you thinking?! I mean, can you imagine wearing that in public? Everyone and their mother will be pissing themselves laughing at you.

And the pricing is exorbitant!

Really though. Has someone bought a shirt with a money shot on the back?

And I SWEAR I've seen graffiti shirts with microphones pretty close to that for like $5 from mall kiosks, amusement park stands, and laying on sidewalks. Usually accompanied by shirts with gas masks, silhouettes of break dancers, and boomboxes.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

This is just awful.   Seriously.

ZERO CREATIVITY.

The M logo looks like the M for Monster energy drinks.

Everything looks like the no name shirts you see at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for $5 in XXXXXXL.

Outside of the MLB tee (which other brands have done millions of times) these are probably the most awful tees I have ever seen
ohwell.gif
The logo's are gaudy and ugly. If I seen a person wearing one in the street it would think it was a cheap shirt they copped from like Walmart or Target. I don't like them but I do wish OP success cause I like to see people do well but these shirts are not for me.

Back
Top Bottom