malishus.com - pronounced "muh-lish-uhs" adj. mischievous in motovation, intent to do harm

sorry dude. looks like you were way more interested in creating a brand before you thought about creating anything decent to build the brand itself.

Oh my word, that is sperm searching for a home on the backside of a mens tshirt. What the @%%@.

Ok, I guess I bettersave what credibility (if any) I have left.

I'm not disrespectingObey, hundreds..etc... I'm stating the obvious. We are an unheard of label sono store anywhere is going to stock us... Most brands have paid their dues...that's why they're where they are at... in-a-store. We just have to startsomewhere...

As for cost... we'rebased out of Australia... a country of 20 million. We don't have the pricestructure of the USA and other Asian countries... If we were printing 2000 Tsper style then price would be more relevant to that of the US..ie: US$25-35.But we don't have that kind of budget to mas produce so we have to priceaccordingly to make it cost effective. We costed for the states and if we wereprinting in the USA with the prices over there our Ts would be a lot cheaper.At the moment we print in Australia to make sure the black Ts we do get printedare actually black.   

The sperm T: It’sexactly that… a joke. How many times have you heard people go on about beingOriginal.. The first..etc..  The way somepeople go on about it… they must’ve been repping in the daddy’s sacks… It justsupposed to be a jab at so-called dudes who go on about being first on thewagon… come on NT.

Malishus was spelt thatway so we could own it. It’s too hard to trademark everyday words because it’spart of everyday speech so it’s like public property. Tried to create a namewith an attitude that I could own outright.    

I’m just trying to createa label that represents its name… I hate seeing established labels that used todo surfwear… now doing knuckle-dusters or designer labels from the 90s doingskulls and flick knives… Everyone is trying to cash-in on the street scene – mebeing one of them. I’m not an ex-skater or graff artist, just a dude who grewup in Mangere, South Auckland... one of the poorest, crime-ridden suburbs inNew Zealand.  

Thanksfor the feedback though… That’s the one thing I can count on with NT… they pickup every detail… I will change what I feel warrants change based on yourcomments and the rest I’ll keep moving and wear the risk…

I remembera story about a guy who, 20 years ago walked into a bank to get a loan to starta company to sell bottled water… The stupidest idea ever according to thebusiness elite… times have changed!

Cliffnotes:

*I’ma fan of Obey, Hundreds, Neighborhood etc.. but if you ain’t got a celebwearing your label… then you ain’t got a label that stores will stock

*$50per T due to printing in Australia. Manufacturing costs in a country of 20million is a lot different to a country with 200 million (you should see what Australia post charges for shipping… Got Dam!) and China won't take you serious unless you're doing garments by the 1000s 

*SpermT is a joke..  A stab at all those dudeswho claim they were the first to do anything.. and NT has a lot of them…lol

*Malishusis an attitude in us all, if pushed!

P.S.Dude in fake Yeezys was someone photographer got. He bought wifey an everythingto shoot and I didn’t half the heart to pull him up in front of everyone…. My badNT.

DON"T LET MY POST COUNT FOOL YOU. BEEN NTing WEEKLY

OP aint ever coming back
laugh.gif

^^^ LMAO!!!

Logo and designs need major work, way too generic

You should definitely test before producing them next time

Originally Posted by lyfeis2short

Ok, I guess I bettersave what credibility (if any) I have left.

I'm not disrespectingObey, hundreds..etc... I'm stating the obvious. We are an unheard of label sono store anywhere is going to stock us... Most brands have paid their dues...that's why they're where they are at... in-a-store. We just have to startsomewhere...

�As for cost... we'rebased out of Australia... a country of 20 million. We don't have the pricestructure of the USA and other Asian countries... If we were printing 2000 Tsper style then price would be more relevant to that of the US..ie: US$25-35.But we don't have that kind of budget to mas produce so we have to priceaccordingly to make it cost effective. We costed for the states and if we wereprinting in the USA with the prices over there our Ts would be a lot cheaper.At the moment we print in Australia to make sure the black Ts we do get printedare actually black. ��

The sperm T: It’sexactly that… a joke. How many times have you heard people go on about beingOriginal.. The first..etc.. �The way somepeople go on about it… they must’ve been repping in the daddy’s sacks… It justsupposed to be a jab at so-called dudes who go on about being first on thewagon… come on NT.

�Malishus was spelt thatway so we could own it. It’s too hard to trademark everyday words because it’spart of everyday speech so it’s like public property. Tried to create a namewith an attitude that I could own outright. � �

I’m just trying to createa label that represents its name… I hate seeing established labels that used todo surfwear… now doing knuckle-dusters or designer labels from the 90s doingskulls and flick knives… Everyone is trying to cash-in on the street scene – mebeing one of them. I’m not an ex-skater or graff artist, just a dude who grewup in Mangere, South Auckland... one of the poorest, crime-ridden suburbs inNew Zealand. �

Thanksfor the feedback though… That’s the one thing I can count on with NT… they pickup every detail… I will change what I feel warrants change based on yourcomments and the rest I’ll keep moving and wear the risk…

I remembera story about a guy who, 20 years ago walked into a bank to get a loan to starta company to sell bottled water… The stupidest idea ever according to thebusiness elite… times have changed!

Cliffnotes:

*I’ma fan of Obey, Hundreds, Neighborhood etc.. but if you ain’t got a celebwearing your label… then you ain’t got a label that stores will stock

*$50per T due to printing in Australia. Manufacturing costs in a country of 20million is a lot different to a country with 200 million�(you should see what Australia post charges for shipping… Got Dam!)�and China won't take you serious unless you're doing garments by the 1000s�

*SpermT is a joke..� A stab at all those dudeswho claim they were the first to do anything.. and NT has a lot of them…lol

*Malishusis an attitude in us all, if pushed!

P.S.Dude in fake Yeezys was someone photographer got. He bought wifey an everythingto shoot and I didn’t half the heart to pull him up in front of everyone…. My badNT.

DON"T LET MY POST COUNT FOOL YOU. BEEN NTing WEEKLY

fp8m09.gif

11qiz5t.gif

TL;DR:

This stuff is hard so cut us some slack.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

idghcs.gif

"MAH, POINT!"
roll.gif

I bet you ain't seen this one though:

had me feeling sad for this guy
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lyfeis2short

The sperm T: It’sexactly that… a joke. How many times have you heard people go on about beingOriginal.. The first..etc..  The way somepeople go on about it… they must’ve been repping in the daddy’s sacks… It justsupposed to be a jab at so-called dudes who go on about being first on thewagon… come on NT.
I’m just trying to createa label that represents its name… I hate seeing established labels that used todo surfwear… now doing knuckle-dusters or designer labels from the 90s doingskulls and flick knives… Everyone is trying to cash-in on the street scene – mebeing one of them. I’m not an ex-skater or graff artist, just a dude who grewup in Mangere, South Auckland... one of the poorest, crime-ridden suburbs inNew Zealand.  

superquad7-41621-albums-nc-tfw-picture5936-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Scrap the company and use the money for something else. We're about to enter another war, find a way to make money off of that. 
happy.gif
Well, they do need stuff to wipe down tanks and weapons.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Scrap the company and use the money for something else. We're about to enter another war, find a way to make money off of that. 
happy.gif
Well, they do need stuff to wipe down tanks and weapons.
aljiaa.gif

loluw.gif

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww @ all these responses ... damn @ the bulletball ...

i can't put a
roll.gif
big enough

wow what were you thinking with that sperm shirt?
edit: someone posted bulletball?
roll.gif

Why not print the shirts in China or any other surrounding 3rd world country?
I'm sure you can keep costs down even more if you use child-labor.
Then you'd have an excuse for that sperm tee, "Oh this? Ya, a child made this...literally."

Originally Posted by CDUNK

It's so bad it's almost a parody on urban clothing brands....
take this & use it to your advantage op.

get in contact with one those corny acts'(ex: lmfao) stylist, pay 'em to wear that sperm-tee in their next video and boom! suburban 'tweens coppin like hotcakes, profit
pimp.gif

*kobe*your welcome*kobe*

Back
Top Bottom