malishus.com - pronounced "muh-lish-uhs" adj. mischievous in motovation, intent to do harm

laugh.gif
Survey says... REJECTED!

Clint

Born and raised in Mangere, New Zealand, Clint learnt very quickly that he was proficient at doing absolutely nothing… so he put those skills to work and has excelled doing as little as possible for many years.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, the whole concept is horrible and has already been done by another brand(s).

I do wish you luck though, maybe your friends on FB will buy it? You know, the ones that probably lied and gave you a pass for this......stuff.

Ladies, gentlemen, ex-cons, thugs and thugesses of the world… here is America’s newest streetwear brand… MALISHUS

what in the world is a thugesses? this looks like it would be popular with the motocross/bmx crowd.

This whole thread is comedy.  RIP Malishus.  Its funny because dude really put alot of effort into this "brand" but sheesh its bad.

Whew, y'all really went IN on this dude tho. Really crushed that dream he had of Malishus browin up... y'all know son had money invested in this!

Good thing everybody loves my ishh, this dude got a harsh life dealing with failure.

Scrap the company and use the money for something else. We're about to enter another war, find a way to make money off of that. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

img_7710_1_a_1.jpg

Shots fired... .at your backside...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Imagine hanging out with your boys on Saturday or whatever. 

"Aye man what's that on your shirt? Looks like some dude busted a fatty on your back"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tumblr_lgzfmo3bdf1qgq4mu.gif

Turrble.... just turrble.  

Didn't read any of the posts in this thread including OP and I've already come to a conclusion: I hate it.

I cannot wait until this whole misspelling words to make "hip" clothing brands stops. It's annoying and unoriginal.

A shirt wit sperm on the back? And if Im payin 60 for a jacket at least give me some damb sleeves with it

oh my goodness if this isnt one of the sorriest business ventures ive ever seen.. i wanna cut some behind but i genuinely feel bad.

who greenlighted this movement? seriously, sperm cell t shirts?

this cant be your brand. id laugh at anyone who dropped 50 dollrs plus S&H for a basic graphic tee. an unaesthetically pleasing one.
roll.gif

seriously OP, just shut these current designs down hit the drawing board up. the name has potential. malishus sounds like something young girls will wear. maybe try that out.

This is what you do OP: Spray glitter on it, bedazzle, and you've got a d-bag's dream clothes. Get that Jersey Shore money, OP
pimp.gif

Except I'm not understanding the sperm shirt. Did you design it to be used to nut into or what?

Back
Top Bottom