malishus.com - pronounced "muh-lish-uhs" adj. mischievous in motovation, intent to do harm

Wussup NT! I've gone and done it. I've started a clothing label when were on the brink of another recession.
Introducing Malishus - A streetwear brand from the bottom half of the world trying to break into the global market. You guys are the first to get a look at our limited (meaning small not exclusive) line of gear.

As always, feel free to comment/flame my hard work... all feedback is good feedback.

Hope you guys like.... Just tryna to create some crust...

Holla!

50 dollars for an unknown brand tshirt????
roll.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

roll.gif

See here's the thing, it's not that we want you to stop spamming to get the first reply...
...it's that we want you to stop posting entirely.

the worst clothing brand I've seen promoted on NT. And that's saying a lot. These shirts look like they should be sold at walmart. The website looks great, nice layout, looks professional. But you need to scrap your entire clothing line and start over from scratch. And yeah 50 dollars for a t-shirt with a very stupid looking printed graphic?? I wouldnt wear those shirts if they were given to me. Oh and good luck.

Originally Posted by lyfeis2short

Wussup NT! I've gone and done it. I've started a clothing label when were on the brink of another recession.
Introducing Malishus - A streetwear brand from the bottom half of the world trying to break into the global market. You guys are the first to get a look at our limited (meaning small not exclusive) line of gear.

As always, feel free to comment/flame my hard work... all feedback is good feedback.

Hope you guys like.... Just tryna to create some crust...

Holla!

Was there a picture in this post?
Just making sure I didn't miss something. 
laugh.gif

And your thread title has mispelled words.

Whats dis?

img_7927_2_a_1.jpg

or dis?

sshood2.jpg

or dis?

IMG_7300-1-1024x682.jpg

Honestly, I wonder why street-wear designers even try. If it wasn't for brand name, theres no utility in your clothing. 

Theres nothing unique here.

Good luck man...living up to that username... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

the worst clothing brand I've seen promoted on NT. And that's saying a lot. These shirts look like they should be sold at walmart. The website looks great, nice layout, looks professional. But you need to scrap your entire clothing line and start over from scratch. And yeah 50 dollars for a t-shirt with a very stupid looking printed graphic?? I wouldnt wear those shirts if they were given to me. Oh and good luck.
1fatboyreacts.gif

wadedamno.gif

$50... for a t-shirt? From a brand with no reputation for quality or innovation? Actually, no reputation at all...

Why?

This is just awful.   Seriously.

ZERO CREATIVITY.

The M logo looks like the M for Monster energy drinks.

Everything looks like the no name shirts you see at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for $5 in XXXXXXL.

I want to say something positive, but there's nothing to really say. It's all so corny. From the shirts with guns and various other weapons on the back like it's tucked in your pants to the description of why stores won't stock your brand because you're not The Hundreds. I mean, cry hater all you want, but really ask yourself. What sets this brand apart from the thousands of others? Who is your audience supposed to be? I mean, a tee with a bunch of sperm on the back? Who wants to wear this?
img_7727_1_a_2.jpg

Good luck, but in my honest opinion your stuff is extremely overpriced which would be a problem for any unknown company with no rep...

...that would be the biggest problem if the stuff wasn't completely unoriginal and ugly. Sorry g

Originally Posted by thejrob

Good luck, but in my honest opinion your stuff is extremely overpriced which would be a problem for any unknown company with no rep...

...that would be the biggest problem if the stuff wasn't completely unoriginal and ugly. Sorry g

laugh.gif
 <3 NT

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Oh look...

...the haters have arrived.
Seriously dude?!
I've been here for 10 years and I've seen these threads every couple months for years and years and it never changes. GAR-BAGE. How many times must this be rehashed? It's always the same stuff. Bird cage liners.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

See here's the thing, it's not that we want you to stop spamming to get the first reply...

Oh look...

...the haters have arrived.
grin.gif

And another
grin.gif
for even possibly liking this %+#$
laugh.gif

The guys face in every picture says it all. Pretty wack. i doubt anyone would ask what brand that is.

start making clothe we would want to buy. your designs look like your making people into walking billboards at a hefty price.

Honestly, you lost me the moment you typed out "malishus." That's just a very ugly word to read and/or look at. You'd be better off just naming it malicious. But then you'd still have to fix the pricing, design, logo, etc. I sincerely hope you haven't invested too much in this have something left over to try again. Good luck

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I want to say something positive, but there's nothing to really say. It's all so corny. From the shirts with guns and various other weapons on the back like it's tucked in your pants to the description of why stores won't stock your brand because you're not The Hundreds. I mean, cry hater all you want, but really ask yourself. What sets this brand apart from the thousands of others? Who is your audience supposed to be? I mean, a tee with a bunch of sperm on the back? Who wants to wear this? 

This really caught me too. Thats a nice way to shoot yourself in the foot.
You won't make friends in the industry if you try to ____ on people who have already made it. You want what they have, and you're mad?

What part of the game is that?

Yes, you will somehow make it big despite coming up with clothes which are boring, unoriginal and cost those sort of prices.

I find no redeeming features and i'm not just saying this to be harsh. I genuinely think you should 'hang up the gloves' and start a job with a reliable income. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6234/shotsfired.png
shotsfired.png

roll.gif

mj-laughing.gif

roll.gif

mj-laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom