Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

laugh.gif
 talking about 800 in leather lie hoping for reinbursment.
laugh.gif
 vol. Man attacked on train for not minding his own damn buisness

laugh.gif
 talking about 800 in leather lie hoping for reinbursment.
laugh.gif
 vol. Man attacked on train for not minding his own damn buisness

Originally Posted by MartianRefugee

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Yeah, asking someone to be quiet in a public place warrants acting like an animal.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Here we go with that "racism" bull @#$%. MANY cultures refer to people acting like uncivilized @#$ holes as "animals". It doesn't only apply to black people
indifferent.gif

Yeah, asking someone to be quiet in a public place warrants acting like an animal.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Here we go with that "racism" bull @#$%. MANY cultures refer to people acting like uncivilized @#$ holes as "animals". It doesn't only apply to black people
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
Chill nobody said that...your the only one who singled out "black people".
I swear NT is a racial powder keg. 
laugh.gif

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour, if someone told you to quiet down would you treat them like this? It's a joke.

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour, if someone told you to quiet down would you treat them like this? It's a joke.

eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour,

It's not about anybody condoning this type of behavior, but it's about having the foresight to know the consequences of certain actions, be they good or bad.  That's why when certain things happen to certain people they have the befuddled who, what, when, where, and how mentality as saw with this guy right here.  Regardless of the color of anybody's skin right now, you have 1 guy with a good amount of money on him asking 4 or more guys to "quiet it down" at 5 in the morning on a train in New York City.  I don't care what color you are, any 1 person asking something like that given those circumstances just isn't very smart.  Sometimes bad things happen to good people, maybe this guy is a good person but either way he's definitely not a smart person. 

Also, this story is funny because a) the "victim" showed himself on camera with a black eye. b) he's a grown man with a pony tail. c) he's claiming he lost between $5,000-$10,000 worth of goods
laugh.gif
. d) he has on jorts.  That's 4 bad moves on his part as far as I"m concerned. 

From reading this thread i'm finding that most of you condone this type of behaviour,

It's not about anybody condoning this type of behavior, but it's about having the foresight to know the consequences of certain actions, be they good or bad.  That's why when certain things happen to certain people they have the befuddled who, what, when, where, and how mentality as saw with this guy right here.  Regardless of the color of anybody's skin right now, you have 1 guy with a good amount of money on him asking 4 or more guys to "quiet it down" at 5 in the morning on a train in New York City.  I don't care what color you are, any 1 person asking something like that given those circumstances just isn't very smart.  Sometimes bad things happen to good people, maybe this guy is a good person but either way he's definitely not a smart person. 

Also, this story is funny because a) the "victim" showed himself on camera with a black eye. b) he's a grown man with a pony tail. c) he's claiming he lost between $5,000-$10,000 worth of goods
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
Yeah I wouldn't be stupid enough to say anything to a group of guys, but people are saying that he deserves it. I think if anything that shows that they condone this type of behaviour and would do a similar thing themselves.

laugh.gif
Yeah I wouldn't be stupid enough to say anything to a group of guys, but people are saying that he deserves it. I think if anything that shows that they condone this type of behaviour and would do a similar thing themselves.

Originally Posted by Hop

eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You must be new here. NT has pretty much agreed upon the word animal being a racially charged word. I'm sure if you pm truthgetsbusy he'll explain it all to you

Originally Posted by Hop

eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You must be new here. NT has pretty much agreed upon the word animal being a racially charged word. I'm sure if you pm truthgetsbusy he'll explain it all to you

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it would have only been racism if they just started randomly swinging at dude
eh?

I was basically saying that people shouldn't cry 
racism because its not like somebody just walked up to dude and swung on dude (because he was white)

he started it (if you like it or not)

and in situations like that him as an adult should be wise enough to choose his battles

and it was foolish to call a gang of anybody a racial slur 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but yet, how do you know if he wasn't white they wouldn't have just laughed him off?
you can't just easily dismiss the race aspect.

it would have only been racism if they just started randomly swinging at dude
eh?

racism because its not like somebody just walked up to dude and swung on dude (because he was white)

and in situations like that him as an adult should be wise enough to choose his battles

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but yet, how do you know if he wasn't white they wouldn't have just laughed him off?

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Hop

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Calling someone an "animal" is often used to imply that someone is ill-mannered or uncivilized. It really depends on the context.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Hop

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Calling someone an "animal" is often used to imply that someone is ill-mannered or uncivilized. It really depends on the context.

laugh.gif

When people in here said he "deserved it" I think folks are referring to the point of the white guy responding back to the Latino's with a racial slur.  Now it's wasn't right for the Latino's to first respond to the white guy with a racial slur but as I said earlier in this thread when that group responded with a racial slur they were ready or prepared for the consequences.  Quite the opposite however for the white guy that responded back with a racial slur as he definitely wasn't ready for the consequences of his actions as he ended up getting a beat down for talking out his mouth sideways. 

There's no need for anybody to defend the white guy as though he did absolutely nothing wrong in this situation or not guilty of any wrong doing.  Like he's just some innocent white guy riding the train that caught a beating for having a pony tail or something, no need to try and portray that image.  As the saying goes, "punks jump up to get beat down" and that's exactly what happened to this guy here.    

laugh.gif

When people in here said he "deserved it" I think folks are referring to the point of the white guy responding back to the Latino's with a racial slur.  Now it's wasn't right for the Latino's to first respond to the white guy with a racial slur but as I said earlier in this thread when that group responded with a racial slur they were ready or prepared for the consequences.  Quite the opposite however for the white guy that responded back with a racial slur as he definitely wasn't ready for the consequences of his actions as he ended up getting a beat down for talking out his mouth sideways. 

There's no need for anybody to defend the white guy as though he did absolutely nothing wrong in this situation or not guilty of any wrong doing.  Like he's just some innocent white guy riding the train that caught a beating for having a pony tail or something, no need to try and portray that image.  As the saying goes, "punks jump up to get beat down" and that's exactly what happened to this guy here.    

eh?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What if they were going to laugh the guy off and then saw he had something of value and then decided to attack and steal his leather?

eh?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What if they were going to laugh the guy off and then saw he had something of value and then decided to attack and steal his leather?

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then they're thiefs, which makes them equally despicable

Back
Top Bottom