Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

nah, he's lucky all he got was a black eye.

"I had footprints on my back" 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Yall know if the shoe was on the other foot, yall would be up in arms, saying they should all get the death penalty.

Instead, yall choose to focus more on the "victim", smh.
This. If it was the other way around, there would be an uproar.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Yall know if the shoe was on the other foot, yall would be up in arms, saying they should all get the death penalty.

Instead, yall choose to focus more on the "victim", smh.
This. If it was the other way around, there would be an uproar.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

laugh.gif

boy stop.

R.I.P

I imagine the key point of your obituary article reading like this...

"local teens assualt minority for being minority, get shot to death... little did they know he had the cal on him and was bout that life"

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

laugh.gif

boy stop.

R.I.P

"local teens assualt minority for being minority, get shot to death... little did they know he had the cal on him and was bout that life"

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

boy stop.

R.I.P

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

boy stop.

R.I.P

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom