Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

Good luck with that champ.

but when they called him white boy and a cracker, that's ok?

No it's NOT okay that they called him a cracker, but at the same time you don't see any of those dudes that called him by the name on camera complaining with a black eye or with a loss or property now do you??  What I mean by that is when they called him by that racial slur that group was ready to handle business one way or another, our buddy dressed in goth clothing however obviously was not as he called the group by a racial slur and got dealt with accordingly as he got beat up.          

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

Good luck with that champ.

but when they called him white boy and a cracker, that's ok?

No it's NOT okay that they called him a cracker, but at the same time you don't see any of those dudes that called him by the name on camera complaining with a black eye or with a loss or property now do you??  What I mean by that is when they called him by that racial slur that group was ready to handle business one way or another, our buddy dressed in goth clothing however obviously was not as he called the group by a racial slur and got dealt with accordingly as he got beat up.          

He didnt see that @#$ whoppin coming eye bet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

He would've never gotten beat down if he had kept quit and minded HIS OWN BUSINESS.

THIS, misleading title.

"trouble maker learns valuable lesson on new york subway"

from what i saw in the video  they were poppin off to him, he said something back and got beat down.    he shoulda just took the L and realized he was outnumbered,  or if the train wasn't in the tunnel, got on the phone with some of his boys and told them to meet him at whatever stop he was gettin off at and if dudes wanted to follow him then have things pop off.

He would've never gotten beat down if he had kept quit and minded HIS OWN BUSINESS.

THIS, misleading title.

from what i saw in the video  they were poppin off to him, he said something back and got beat down.    he shoulda just took the L and realized he was outnumbered,  or if the train wasn't in the tunnel, got on the phone with some of his boys and told them to meet him at whatever stop he was gettin off at and if dudes wanted to follow him then have things pop off.

Regardless of who called who "what" first on the subway, the words were spoken and tempers flared...
...a "cracker" leads to a "spyck" - racial slurs are fighting words  - they evoke violent emotions.

Again:

Moral of the story - Black, Latino, Asian, White, whatever - watch your @*!$!#' mouth.

Regardless of who called who "what" first on the subway, the words were spoken and tempers flared...
...a "cracker" leads to a "spyck" - racial slurs are fighting words  - they evoke violent emotions.

Again:

Moral of the story - Black, Latino, Asian, White, whatever - watch your @*!$!#' mouth.

A Train>> 4 Train in terms of goonness.
N & Q
pimp.gif

And like I keep saying, all of this could have been prevented if he had just moved to another car.

A Train>> 4 Train in terms of goonness.
N & Q
pimp.gif

And like I keep saying, all of this could have been prevented if he had just moved to another car.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

THIS, misleading title.

he ADMITTED it started cause he felt compelled to tell some dudes on the 4 LINE (worst train in nyc) to "QUIET DOWN"...he's from new york! he's know better than that.
he was probably drunk and felt cocky like he was at home SAFE on COD in the lobby. 

bottom line and  new york's NUMBER ONE RULE...mind your business, epecially with nyc youths...they'd eat your food JUST CAUSE.. let alone telling them to "shut up" on a train.

the 4 train is not the worst line in nyc,  the 2 and 5 in the bronx at night are worse as are the A in brooklyn and far rock, and to an extent the 3 in brooklyn

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

THIS, misleading title.

he ADMITTED it started cause he felt compelled to tell some dudes on the 4 LINE (worst train in nyc) to "QUIET DOWN"...he's from new york! he's know better than that.
he was probably drunk and felt cocky like he was at home SAFE on COD in the lobby. 

bottom line and  new york's NUMBER ONE RULE...mind your business, epecially with nyc youths...they'd eat your food JUST CAUSE.. let alone telling them to "shut up" on a train.

the 4 train is not the worst line in nyc,  the 2 and 5 in the bronx at night are worse as are the A in brooklyn and far rock, and to an extent the 3 in brooklyn

THIS, misleading title.
oh the irony
laugh.gif
 go fix your own thread's title...

THIS, misleading title.
oh the irony
laugh.gif
 go fix your own thread's title...

World of Warcraft derelict coming out his face....................................
laugh.gif

Classic.................

Back
Top Bottom