Man Attacked On Train For "Being White"

World of Warcraft derelict coming out his face....................................
laugh.gif

Classic.................

Those are the breaks. It is 5am in the morning in NYC on the 4 train going uptown and you tell a rowdy group of ppl to be quiet and then got the nerve to respond with racial slurs. He's lucky he didn't get stabbed.

Those are the breaks. It is 5am in the morning in NYC on the 4 train going uptown and you tell a rowdy group of ppl to be quiet and then got the nerve to respond with racial slurs. He's lucky he didn't get stabbed.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

Good luck with that champ.

but when they called him white boy and a cracker, that's ok?

No it's NOT okay that they called him a cracker, but at the same time you don't see any of those dudes that called him by the name on camera complaining with a black eye or with a loss or property now do you??  What I mean by that is when they called him by that racial slur that group was ready to handle business one way or another, our buddy dressed in goth clothing however obviously was not as he called the group by a racial slur and got dealt with accordingly as he got beat up.          
So what you're saying is that it's ok to be racist if you can back it up with violence.

Ya I cant wait until im out with my boys and someone outside of my race comes at me sideways. We are going to rough him up, run through his pockets, and ima record it for you guys here on NT. We will see how many of your opinions change. And Im white (because I know it matters)

No it's NOT okay that they called him a cracker, but at the same time you don't see any of those dudes that called him by the name on camera complaining with a black eye or with a loss or property now do you??  What I mean by that is when they called him by that racial slur that group was ready to handle business one way or another, our buddy dressed in goth clothing however obviously was not as he called the group by a racial slur and got dealt with accordingly as he got beat up.          
So what you're saying is that it's ok to be racist if you can back it up with violence.

It all depends on how he asked them to be quiet honestly. If he politely asked them and they responded with verbal abuse then that is ridiculous, but if he went up to them trying to act tough telling them to shut the %!#+ up, he probably should have known better.
In any event, a lot of the responses in this thread are ridiculous. Saying he deserved it even if he asked politely? Seriously? Is behavior like that something to be proud of?

It all depends on how he asked them to be quiet honestly. If he politely asked them and they responded with verbal abuse then that is ridiculous, but if he went up to them trying to act tough telling them to shut the %!#+ up, he probably should have known better.
In any event, a lot of the responses in this thread are ridiculous. Saying he deserved it even if he asked politely? Seriously? Is behavior like that something to be proud of?

Video won't load for me so can't comment on that..

But these are exactly the type of responses I'd expect from NT

Video won't load for me so can't comment on that..

But these are exactly the type of responses I'd expect from NT

Originally Posted by Noskey

Probably wouldnt have been beat down if he didnt say what he said. Lessons learned, white boy.

Lessons learned, white boy? OKKK.
It's rather believable that he asked them to quiet down and being the punks that they probably are starting acting tough because they had strength in numbers. I doubt if this guy is at all sane, he wouldn't have started the racial slurs, but he went down that path.

Sad stuff like this still happens. Even sadder that people (like some on here) justify it.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Probably wouldnt have been beat down if he didnt say what he said. Lessons learned, white boy.

Lessons learned, white boy? OKKK.
It's rather believable that he asked them to quiet down and being the punks that they probably are starting acting tough because they had strength in numbers. I doubt if this guy is at all sane, he wouldn't have started the racial slurs, but he went down that path.

Sad stuff like this still happens. Even sadder that people (like some on here) justify it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the unnecessary violence but you call someone a racial slur @**@ happens. 2 wrongs don't make a right. If a latino calls me a N word and I call him a Sp** then both of us better be ready to throw hands. This situation sucks but I hope some of you NTers learn a thing or two from it before you run your mouth. Might look like a victim sooner or later

30t6p3b.gif
@ the unnecessary violence but you call someone a racial slur @**@ happens. 2 wrongs don't make a right. If a latino calls me a N word and I call him a Sp** then both of us better be ready to throw hands. This situation sucks but I hope some of you NTers learn a thing or two from it before you run your mouth. Might look like a victim sooner or later

laugh.gif

boy stop.

laugh.gif

boy stop.

Originally Posted by Se73n0

Thank you.
laugh.gif
This place is ridiculous at times with the logic used to justify the people's double standards.

Originally Posted by Se73n0

Thank you.
laugh.gif
This place is ridiculous at times with the logic used to justify the people's double standards.

people on the train dont even look at each other in the face he shouldve known better, ive seen a dude get robbed on the train just cause he switched cars to get away from some goons crazy.

people on the train dont even look at each other in the face he shouldve known better, ive seen a dude get robbed on the train just cause he switched cars to get away from some goons crazy.

Back
Top Bottom