Man confronts two women who were stealing his stuff from a "state" beach...caught on vid.

Shame on those old ladies. Forget leaving your stuff lying around. Unless it's a pot of gold, if it's not yours don't touch.

And I will gladly pop it off...if they were black charges would've been pressed, physical altercation would've been had. Cops would've been bashing black ladies skulls in.

roll.gif
Bruh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I lost it @ "Cut the got damn camera off" 

They really with the **** tho I thought my guy was about to get maxed out 
laugh.gif

What wasn't recorded...

What followed was pure gold. I continued to back up as we went around the canopy frame. In the most bizarre moment she gnashed her teeth, lunging at me with an open palm and said, "I'll grab your ****!" I appreciated the offer but didn't feel the chemistry was there.

The two then said they needed to call "Pat", which may or may not have been the androgynous SNL character. He or she was going to apparently clarify what they were doing with my stuff. Lady in Red said, "We need to get a phone, but not his. His phone is tainted." They then scurried off towards the parking lot.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I messaged the vid to my wife and sister back at the beach house, just the video without a message. The way the video ends I can now understand their concern. They told me they got in the car immediately and called the police right away. My wife, sister, and niece arrived a few minutes later, Beach Patrol a few minutes after that.

I explained that nothing was taken and the "assault" didn't warrant filing a police report or pressing charges. The Beach Patrol Officer explained that this never happens in New Smyrna Beach, which I agree with wholeheartedly. The 4th of July holiday brought out large crowds of beachgoers and a few bad apples had less than the best intentions. We've definitely learned that you shouldn't leave your belongings unattended, even in Mayberry.
 I'm mad this wasnt in the video 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
See now I would've performed a citizen's arrest and then beat them for resisting.

Disgusting thievery :x

OT, but anybody ever catch someone stealing their ****?

When I was a kid I tried to take some binoculars from the race track and got caught.

They were just sitting there for an hour with no one around at all so my child mind just figured they were up for grabs.

The guy caught me with the same "Are those your's?" line too. Then he lectured me for 5 minutes.

He humiliated me so bad that I still pray for his downfall to this very day.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I messaged the vid to my wife and sister back at the beach house, just the video without a message. The way the video ends I can now understand their concern. They told me they got in the car immediately and called the police right away. My wife, sister, and niece arrived a few minutes later, Beach Patrol a few minutes after that.
I feel like that is such an overreaction. They saw the video, he's calling them so he's fine. I try my good got damndest to avoid any interaction with the police, only when absolutely necessary, they might have arrested my black ***...I've seen it happen. I'd be pissed if my wife, sister and niece called the cops; I mean them getting in the car to ride on these **** is cool, and welcomed, but calling the cops? Nah. 

BTW, this dude sounds kind of lame, "I couldn't believe what just happened" IDK why, but that rubs me the wrong way. You're a grown man, you better believe everything just happened. Dudes is different now. I probably wouldn't have thought about filming the incident, or calling anyone. Walk up "Yo, get off my stuff" they get big then it goes there, but then keep it moving, and when someone asks me about what happened, "nothing." 

Last edited:
OT, but anybody ever catch someone stealing their ****?

When I was a kid I tried to take some binoculars from the race track and got caught.

They were just sitting there for an hour with no one around at all so my child mind just figured they were up for grabs.

The guy caught me with the same "Are those your's?" line too. Then he lectured me for 5 minutes.

He humiliated me so bad that I still pray for his downfall to this very day.
:rofl:

I needed that. That last line. Gold.

Diabolical Cretins, He really should've WIO and said What it do, you really ain't about this life.

if the women were of color though...

I'm not doing this with ya'll today.

Back
Top Bottom