Man Makes Functional Iron Man Laser (vid)

pretty cool looking, but it's probably just a blue laser pointer in there. those can pop balloons and light cigarettes and whatnot. you can buy one on ebay for like $125ish now i think. they used to be like $400 a few years ago.

That joint dope.
laugh.gif

Actually someone with expendable money would put a few thousand (maybe hundreds of thousands?) into making an Ironman suit that could do cool stuff like that.

pretty cool looking, but it's probably just a blue laser pointer in there. those can pop balloons and light cigarettes and whatnot. you can buy one on ebay for like $125ish now i think. they used to be like $400 a few years ago.

yeah, but the gauntlet itself is what's really cool moreso than the laser.

320 mark??? The video is only 3:17 long.

:lol: you got me

Even if he was just using a blue laser to pop the balloons, it's amazing how he made the thing work and how the piece itself moved with his hand movements.

Dope. :pimp:

#Fail. Iron Man ain't replacing no batteries.

Technically he is. The ark reactor is basically a battery, which he has to replace to live.

Almost :lol:

Nah, you win. Anything that holds an electrical charge is technically a capacitor, and a "battery" is basically a consumer name for "capacitor."

I forgot to put "AA Battery" in my response. And in all honesty, it should probably be atleast a 9V with a more powerful laser.

But not just that, the ergonomics and tactical methods of capacitor replacement is vital when in the middle of a battle. This was obviously not well thought out and should not be taken seriously except for youtube watching purposes.

im sorry, that was not impressive at all, not only has that been done before, it isnt well made at all

He simped hard dedicating that vid to some chick that probably is getting DP'd by Tyrone and Rahim :smh:

Back
Top Bottom