Man vs. Wild vol. Giraffes

eb14

Banned
Me & a couple dudes i was with a couple days ago posed this question to me

How would you take down a giraffe with nothing but your barehands?

ill post my response in a bit

Guarantee you're not smashing giraffe. Ever see em fight? They swing like wreckin balls. No chance. Probably better chance against a zebra.

go to work on its knees...they have frail !*% looking legs...quick kick to the knee, or maybe the shin since they're tall
laugh.gif

take out one of the hind legs first then work the opposite side front legs then when hes fully dropped stomp on his skull.

Knowing Bear he would wait till a giraffe came by a tree to eat he would jump off the tree and land on its head.

pimp.gif

keep kicking its legs and move around in a circular motion, then when it puts its neck down, put it in a headlock and all the blood will rush to its head,eventually it will pass out and you can eat it.

i forgot to mention this, when i said bare hands

i really meant that you could bring no weapons with you, but youcan use anything you can find in the serengetti.

you really think you can get a giraffe in a muay thai clinch and just start kneeing it. That sob would be thrashing you around while you were holding on to it.Even if you take out it's legs just with it's neck and head it's still probably taller than most of us.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retro23phan

keep kicking its legs and move around in a circular motion, then when it puts its neck down, put it in a headlock and all the blood will rush to its head, eventually it will pass out and you can eat it.

Funny. Might work too.

run behind it...kick it legs out so it fall down...then hop on top of it and punches it neck out, collapsing its larynx and trachea...not allowing it to breath...finish it off with a DDT
laugh.gif

phpzuntnapm.jpg

or i just pay this man to do my job
laugh.gif

lmao yall dudes is wilin wit those of these ideas. but here's what we came up with

Fashion a spear of some sort using a sturdy branch & sharpened rock.

Then find the tree that the giraffes eat from & climb up top & wait for them to go feed.

then when they stretch their neck up there, you thrust the spear into its face. if you can slit its throat

then either finish off the job yourself or just wait for it to bleed out

Originally Posted by EB14

lmao yall dudes is wilin wit those of these ideas. but here's what we came up with

Then find the tree that the giraffes eat from & climb up top & wait for them to go feed.

then when they stretch their neck up there, you thrust the spear into its face. if you can slit its throat

eyes.gif
u said...with ur bare hand ...

Originally Posted by EB14

thats tha only one that sounds like it would really work but i guess anythings possible

Originally Posted by channelsicks

Ever see em fight? They swing like wreckin balls. No chance. Probably better chance against a zebra.
You aint ever lied. I didnt know giraffes could get down like that until I saw the video. No way you are taking out one with your bare hands.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

keep kicking its legs and move around in a circular motion, then when it puts its neck down, put it in a headlock and all the blood will rush to its head, eventually it will pass out and you can

Nati P:
Take out it's legs, Muay Thai clinch and knees to the head. KO
You cannot get a hold of a giraffe's head. They will easily toss you to the ground. If you punch em they'll run away and you will notcatch it.

Ok so after watching 41 seconds of giraffes fighting, I came to the conclusion that no one in this thread is takin a giraffe in a fight. If you go near its leg(which probablly isnt as fragile as you think seeing how these animals weigh several tonnes) youd catch a neck swing (which basically looks like a baseball batswing) to the stomach. Youd probablly lay there on the floor, straight winded thinkin bout how stupid what you attempted was.

Back
Top Bottom