Has the pandemic changed your stance on mandatory vaccinations

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope it’s ready by fall. If an increase is occurring in the summer, fall will be crazy

Regular citizens are unlikely to be vaccinated in 2020. First responders, elderly, armed forces, government officials, and other special folks will get dibs.

5 months and about 200k + deaths and counting, how do we feel about the vaccine?

Of course in NY they are going to do Nursing home residents first and i foresee employees being next. The administrator in one of the buildings i am now is currently on a call about the vaccine so we'll see what happens.

Of course in NY they are going to do Nursing home residents first and i foresee employees being next. The administrator in one of the buildings i am now is currently on a call about the vaccine so we'll see what happens.
Nursing home residents getting it first didn’t cross my mind. I always assumed it would be healthcare workers, athletes, then the common folk.

Nursing home residents getting it first didn’t cross my mind. I always assumed it would be healthcare workers, athletes, then the common folk.

it's healthcare workers first then high risk folks which includes nursing facilities then everyone else.

Roll them out already tired of all the bs lockdowns
Still not gonna take it tho I'm hearing alot of people are getting side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom