• Yes

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roll them out already tired of all the bs lockdowns
Still not gonna take it tho I'm hearing alot of people are getting side effects.
You really worried about a sore arm and small headache compared to what COVID is doing to people?

Last edited:
Im just waiting on a the rafflers on instagram to run them spin the wheel scam for the covid19 vaccine.

have the winner injecting lysol and sunkist.

i dont trust the roll out or the mass distribution of this vaccine. Along with the fact that
the sample size and trail length isnt sufficent for me.

What if for those who get it, its one dose that keeps you covid free forever. There are no sideeffects except, theres a 50% chance you grow a nipple on the back of your kneck. Would you get it?

Why do antivaxxers and conspiracy theorists always think of the worst possible side effects like its gonna turn you into the zombies from I am legend. Why not what if it makes you grow a 12 inch penis or makes you mad brolic with a 50 foot vertical?

The typical argument made regarding vaccinations is that it prevents more at risk folks from getting sick, my loose understanding is that this is not the case for the COVID vaccine as it only reduces the severity of symptoms for the individual injected not the surrounding population they encounter.

It's become a partisan issue because it really boils down to personal choice. I completely understand certain populations not trusting the pharmaceutical industry, at the very least remaining skeptical. I also understand the stance that "I am not taking this because I don't want to" This isn't polio, hepatitis etc.....I look at it differently than the vaccines kids are given.

The typical argument made regarding vaccinations is that it prevents more at risk folks from getting sick, my loose understanding is that this is not the case for the COVID vaccine as it only reduces the severity of symptoms for the individual injected not the surrounding population they encounter.

It's become a partisan issue because it really boils down to personal choice. I completely understand certain populations not trusting the pharmaceutical industry, at the very least remaining skeptical. I also understand the stance that "I am not taking this because I don't want to" This isn't polio, hepatitis etc.....I look at it differently than the vaccines kids are given.

You heard wrong, not only does it reduce the severity or chances of developing symptoms but it also reduces the chances of spread. It also has benefits at the population level, it isn't rubitussin. That's why healthy Healthcare workers are required to get it, it prevents spread from caretakers to at risk patients. Same reason we are mandated to get the flu shot.

I feel much safer.
image.jpeg

Lebron doesn't strike me as a magical thinker, I think he would probably take it.

Brady is a Trump supporter but not the uneducated backwoods mississippi type of Trump supporter he would probably take it.

Kanye wouldn't take it because #Jesus

CardiB seems dumb as rocks and susceptible to magical thinking and conspiracies. She would probably say no.

Jake Paul- honestly, I had no idea who this was until I Google him. He definitely aint taking it.

They shouldn’t rush this vaccine. They need to take their time with it and get the kinks out before they mass produce it. I’m dead serious, this smells like Tuskegee all over again with their hard on time rest this in Africa and like my guy said on Marginalized crowd.

Lebron doesn't strike me as a magical thinker, I think he would probably take it.

Brady is a Trump supporter but not the uneducated backwoods mississippi type of Trump supporter he would probably take it.

Kanye wouldn't take it because #Jesus

CardiB seems dumb as rocks and susceptible to magical thinking and conspiracies. She would probably say no.

Jake Paul- honestly, I had no idea who this was until I Google him. He definitely aint taking it.

all of this :lol:

They shouldn’t rush this vaccine. They need to take their time with it and get the kinks out before they mass produce it. I’m dead serious, this smells like Tuskegee all over again with their hard on time rest this in Africa and like my guy said on Marginalized crowd.
I hear you but when you have over 2K people dying on a daily, you don’t have much time to perfect things.

I doubt these doctors and medical "experts" are going to rush to get the vaccine.

We all know this country's history of using the poor and marginalized as guinea pigs :smh:

Lol many people who volunteered for these trials are doctors and medical experts. We don't live in the dark ages of medicine.

Ironically distrust in medicine and science only compounds the health disparities that already exist. What is more likely is they provide the wealthy elite with these vaccines and then leave marginalized communities to die. But that isn't going to happen either because those communities aren't 100% isolated and it will be horrible for population level immmunity.

The American medical association is worried that everyone volunteering for this is white and that may conflate the results of the vaccine. I understand black people and people from Mississippi not trusting science but it is doing those communities more harm and worsening health problems that already exist amongst those populations.

Last edited:
She works for encompass health network. I'm in DE. We alrdy got a shipment of 9k vaccine doses. Supposed to be approved the 11th and dept heads, leadership and point of contact people start gettim the needle the 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom