"Manly" things as either designated by NT or society, that you don't adhere to...

I can't play basketball, I'm Filipino and they love playing ball. It's not that I'm not athletic, I'm a pretty good Defensive back and can lock it down. But when it comes to dribbling the ball and walking, FORGET IT.

I only recently learned how to start a grill effectively
roll.gif

Being the only black dude on the court and getting picked first. Knowing I'm the worst ball player on the court and about to let my team down. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

But none of that is unmanly.

See me on the lax/soccer field.

Plus I've never really been in a fight before, so I don't know whether I can fight or not :lol: :smh:

First real fight I was ever in I was jumped. Learned REAL quick :lol:

I have been sucker punched by a grown *** man when I was like 8 (over a dollar and a damn turtle) and once again around 11 over some Pogs then I threw a basketball at him while he ran, and then we were back cool 30 minutes later but never i a fight either. I am more scared I would badly injure anybody than anything

I hate sports..

I used to be in track play football n basketball

But I hate when people talk about Em..

It's always the most out of shape dudes Arguing about em.

I'm talking about the garbage on TV, feel the same about sports video games too, big waste of money.

I don't care about suits ..

I like Romantic comedies

I don't care about football, I've only watch two games in my life.

I don't drink..

My hair is long

Both of my ears are pierced

I don't eat pork.. No bacon bruh

I'm not really into pickup trucks...

I'm really neat when I eat... My homeboys check me about that all the time..

I'm not about that hunting, fishing, or camping life either.

I'm don't like guns

Last edited:
why would you not want to know basic car care? :lol:
considering most people drive damn near every day

also if you can't change a tire, you clearly lack common sense and should have your IQ checked

Never hardly buy beer

Chasing Yambs

Brag about yambs that are had

Going to bars every week

Strip Clubs

Rolling Deep

Listen to R&B just as much as I do Rap with Jazz, Alternative, and Pop mixed in, IDGAF

I don't act macho unnecessarily

I'd rather have a good convo with a girl than spit game, unless she would indicate otherwise

Working out. It's a waste of time. I'd rather just do cardio to keep my heart in optimal health.

As for those that work out solely because of girls, girls prefer skinny guys over Hulks. 

LMAO. The majority of girls prefer skinny RIPPED dudes over everyone. If you're skinny and not lifting weights you are doing yourself a huge disservice. It wouldn't take much time to get ripped. You won't have to slave away like the people with sub-par metabolic rates.

It would probably take one month for this kind of improvement:

Ectomorph-Body-Type.jpg

And if you eat a little more this can be attained in 3 months:

Jared-Leto-in-Details-Wearing-Skirts-Making-Art-and-Kanye-West-2.jpg

Throw on a young t-shirt and you will be drowning in the ocean of P.

Last edited:
LMAO. The majority of girls prefer skinny RIPPED dudes over everyone. If you're skinny and not lifting weights you are doing yourself a huge disservice. It wouldn't take much time to get ripped. You won't have to slave away like the people with sub-par metabolic rates.

Ectomorph-Body-Type.jpg

All truth :pimp:

Ectomorph-Body-Type.jpg

Tell me what I have to do and I'll do it.

Last edited:

Ectomorph-Body-Type.jpg

All truth :pimp:
Workout plan :nerd:

Refuse to use jumper cables smh my brother used to click em together and make that spark noise to freak me out as a kid now I'm just so shook I won't even go near that :smh:

Refuse to use jumper cables smh my brother used to click em together and make that spark noise to freak me out as a kid now I'm just so shook I won't even go near that :smh:

so if you need a jump then what? Someone else has to hook everything up for you?

I need to get my oil changed too but I don't know how to do it so I'm gonna make an appointment to get it done :wow:

Back
Top Bottom