Manual Transmission is overrated!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

For me its gotta be a manual... the only way to go for me...

Furthermore, its gotta be one with a clutch... none of that semi-auto, flappy-paddle ******'s...

sinner, you already know. However, a full race semi-auto is its own beast. None of the "i'm a computer, hang on, let me do some calculations to makesure you're operating under conditions my programmer has assumed to be acceptable/safe for you and I may or may give you what you want right now or maymake you wait a short, but extremely annoying/unproductive time to give you the gear you're asking for and should have gotten right away" They aregetting better though. Although I'll always have hate for the "i'm a 360 challenge and i'm going to select two gears at once and go kablammoon you and ruin your entire day/ mess up a portion of your immediate future when you're about to run into a barrier because you no longer havepower/traction and the barrier is closer than it should be at this point" Damn the evil empire that is Ferrari.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Automatics are for women
so what if i pull up next to you in a srt charger?
grin.gif

?

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

its harder to eat and drink while your driving though , especially in traffic but if you good like me , you can do that!!!
laugh.gif
In all of my years of driving, even in my old beater...I can never bring myself to eat inside the car while driving.
Nah, I eat when I drive even with my manual. If you are on the go sometimes you gotta get ameal in where you an fit it in.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by SinnerP

For me its gotta be a manual... the only way to go for me...

Furthermore, its gotta be one with a clutch... none of that semi-auto, flappy-paddle ******'s...
3 pedals = manual. Anything else is automatic.
Ummmm no. It aint that cut and dry. A SMG is NOT an automatic, it just has a electrohydraulicmechanism that engages the clutch for you.

Yeah, manual aint for me. Rather used the other hand to fondle the random chick in the passenger seat

Driving an auto is acceptable. Not knowing how to drive a manual is inexcusable (NYC residents are eligible for waivers).

Seriously, meet a girl that drives a manual and let her find out you can't drive it. Actually, the best way to learn is from a female. That pride will kickin and you should get it in no time.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

who else feels this way? chillin' driving an auto
pimp.gif

I rather drive MT than drive AT. Its so much more fun and more control over the car. Would have a daily driver as a AT and a MT as my project car.

If you have a functioning pair of testicles, you drive manual.

J/K, automatics are good if you have to deal with gridlock everyday but otherwise, if you enjoy driving, go with manual.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

who else feels this way? chillin' driving an auto
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
you probably suck driving a manual on those san franciscohills ...burning ur clutch
roll.gif

been driving manual for 14 years ...i like manual on sport cars...and automatic on SUV tho ...

a woman who know how to drive a manual =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Overrated? It's more underrated then anything. 80% of the people in the States drive automatic.

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Would it be wise to buy a manual a car with no exp what so ever ? brand new car
That's what I did. But my mom could drive manual so at the time she drove the car home for me and then I just practiced for a few days untilI learned.

I'm not going to be a snobby elitist and say you're a woman if you drive automatic or anything like that. But for me, it's like night and daydriving manual compared to auto, I just enjoy driving more with a stick. If I'm driving a powerful sports car, then of course I'm going to want to bein complete control and feel the power. And even if I'm driving a less powerful 4 cylinder Civic, it just makes it more interesting and fun if it'smanual.

I'm currently back in an auto, due to an accident that totaled my car, and I'm dying to get back into a manual.

I like the semi-automatic best. Still has the feel and performance of a manual but dont have to screw around with the clutch in traffic.

I like my automatic ******, but if i had a sports car that i was driving just for the joy of driving i'd want it to be stick for sure.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Automatics are for women
so what if i pull up next to you in a srt charger?
grin.gif

?
Some of the fastest cars are auto.

laugh.gif
some people like going fast in something other than a straight line.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom