March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Guys: FNL is **** with their customer service. I been huntin' a size 11 CDP 11/12 pack for a minute, so last week AND THIS WEEK size 11pops up on the website a few times. I ordered x2 (once on 3/27 and once on 3/30), and still both are showing PROCESSING on the order status page. So, I alsocalled everyday for status from customer service, and one lady tells me "don't worry it looks like they're coming from the warehouse, and shouldship soon", and then I call back today. NEITHER pair has shipped yet, and now she tells me "we're trying to locate them in one of our stores,but inventory is showing as zero". +@!?!

Bottom line: If you ordered from FNL.com re-stock, don't expect to get your pairs.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tepster

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by diddypop24

Found Some STEVE NASH ZOOM MVP White/Black/Grey colorway at ROSS today 32.99 in Falls Church VA
i call ducktales... please prove me wrong... i want another excuse to go to ross
nerd.gif
He ain't lying.
They have been in Marshalls too, even these:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i paid retail for em

if any one can scoop me up like 3 pairs in 11.5 12 or 11 even 10.5 please

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Guys: FNL is **** with their customer service. I been huntin' a size 11 CDP 11/12 pack for a minute, so last week AND THIS WEEK size 11 pops up on the website a few times. I ordered x2 (once on 3/27 and once on 3/30), and still both are showing PROCESSING on the order status page. So, I also called everyday for status from customer service, and one lady tells me "don't worry it looks like they're coming from the warehouse, and should ship soon", and then I call back today. NEITHER pair has shipped yet, and now she tells me "we're trying to locate them in one of our stores, but inventory is showing as zero". +@!?!

Bottom line: If you ordered from FNL.com re-stock, don't expect to get your pairs.
mad.gif
you not getting ya shoes cause someone in a store is prolly no stocking it, meaning an employee is holding it.
tired.gif

thanks tuna629 I copped a sude sole boot off that gilt site. Great site. thanks for the hook up!

went to ross in downtown SD and all i saw was navy and orange bakins in sizes 11-12 pretty much it

I've called every Nordstrom Rack in the DMV area and they don't know what flightposites are!
sick.gif

Nordstrom Rack is not a shoe store, there's no real reason that they would know what a flightposite is. they just get leftover stuff and put it on a shelf.shoe knowledge is not likely at a place like that. same with Ross, Marshalls, etc.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Nordstrom Rack is not a shoe store, there's no real reason that they would know what a flightposite is. they just get leftover stuff and put it on a shelf. shoe knowledge is not likely at a place like that. same with Ross, Marshalls, etc.
Basiclly. The same as asking some old lady WTH doesn't she know what flightposites or barkleys are.
laugh.gif

GM Milpitas Outlet's most notable...

Pegasus 89 - Vivid Blue for $60 FSR

nike_air_pegasus_lbvblt.jpg

They'll be an awesome Summer sneaker!

DMV Update.....
Went to Potomac Mills (Prince William / Woodbridge) today and checked some stores...
Nike Outlet
Lebron VI....FSR $79.99
3410404440_6492b1ddd6.jpg

Power Max - White/Black 7-9.5
Shox - White/Red FSR, White/Navy various (didn't really check these), White/Royal FSR, White/Black - Everything but 10.5 &11
mad.gif

3410423400_17ff3aa364.jpg

Didn't check but seemed to be FSR as well
3409603529_0c2bb03bb4.jpg

Pic of the rack...sorry bout pic, from BB and tried to get them all in
3409624313_71a3bc7ebc.jpg

Nordstrom Rack
Only thing I saw aside from some Timberlands and various other Nikes
Both pair of Nikes were 11.5
3410699988_a5345e2b82.jpg

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

Guys: FNL is **** with their customer service. I been huntin' a size 11 CDP 11/12 pack for a minute, so last week AND THIS WEEK size 11 pops up on the website a few times. I ordered x2 (once on 3/27 and once on 3/30), and still both are showing PROCESSING on the order status page. So, I also called everyday for status from customer service, and one lady tells me "don't worry it looks like they're coming from the warehouse, and should ship soon", and then I call back today. NEITHER pair has shipped yet, and now she tells me "we're trying to locate them in one of our stores, but inventory is showing as zero". +@!?!

mad.gif
you not getting ya shoes cause someone in a store is prolly no stocking it, meaning an employee is holding it.
tired.gif

i guess this is the same case with my size 8.5. i guess better luck somehwere else for me.

Whats good NT, was by Woodbury NY, and took a couple pics.

just looking out for the community..

HOLLA

i dont live near Woodbury outlets (NY) , so please don't blow up my Message, just looking out for the community

funny how those air max Dt's are like $80 at outlets and 25 or 35 at Nordstroms Rack and Ross. SMH

Does anyone know how the Alife suede crepe sole boots fit?
I'm a size 9 in most Nikes. What size should I get?

Black/Orange Zoom Soldier size 9
White/Red Zoom Soldier sizes 11-14
Powermax in various colors (royal, purple...) Random sizes

All $49 at Gabriel Brothers

i pretty much gave up on the ross stores near my area, i've been to all of them and nothing really good except in big sizes

Back
Top Bottom