March 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the HEAT!

Tustin Marketplace

Ross
Zoom Flight Five B black/black/cool grey size 7.5, 9, and 12 $44.99
DT Max 96 black/maize/white size 8.5 and 12 forgot the price

^Yeah I snagged the last pair of 95's in the store, somebody tried to hide them on the bottom row. Too bad its a 10.5 and not a 10, oh well they fit justfine...

Originally Posted by jepeh21

i pretty much gave up on the ross stores near my area, i've been to all of them and nothing really good except in big sizes

likewise nothing good in my area also

knicks fresh are powermax TBs white/black? anything larger than a 11? i'm a sz 11 but for some reason i'm asz 12 in nike bball shoes.

i'll make sure to stop by ross after work today
smile.gif

i know this was mentioned in the F&F thread...but thought this thread needed the info too. Griffey's are up on eastbay, FSR, but they'rebackordered until 4/7/09.

Went to the ROSS over in Burke, VA
$32.99
3412082534_869c52944a.jpg

They had sizes 9-10 and 11-12
They also had the New Balance BBall shoes with the "air max" running along the bottom with white/blue, white/purple, and white/green sizes 11-13

This one was waaayyyy off the GPS route for me, so I prolly can't get back to this one anytime soon.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

GM Milpitas Outlet's most notable...

Pegasus 89 - Vivid Blue for $60 FSR

nike_air_pegasus_lbvblt.jpg

They'll be an awesome Summer sneaker!
how much, and how do they run compared to jordans and such? appreciate it.

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

$32.99

They also had the New Balance BBall shoes with the "air max" running along the bottom with white/blue, white/purple, and white/green sizes 11-13

This one was waaayyyy off the GPS route for me, so I prolly can't get back to this one anytime soon.
You're talking about the one off of Old Keene right?

Anywho, I went to Potomac today. Absolutely nothing for the outlet reports. Nordstrom rack had nothing either. Only thing I found in my size was 992s for54.99, but I didn't grow up in the DMV and they just ain't me.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

GM Milpitas Outlet's most notable...

Pegasus 89 - Vivid Blue for $60 FSR

nike_air_pegasus_lbvblt.jpg

They'll be an awesome Summer sneaker!
how much, and how do they run compared to jordans and such? appreciate it.
I just called that outlet and they said all they had were the infrared ones.

dang, how the hell are you goons finding all this heat at ROSS
nerd.gif
90's, Godzilla's and %$!$

went by the ones round the way, nothing there at all...
laugh.gif

frikkin SoCal ROSS got everything

any price drops on the jordan 2k9s around your way?
womens green canvas af1s 39.99 around my way up to sz 10 gaffney sc outlet

I'm @ Ross right now....few pairs of all black 90 boots for 38 in small sizes, and a bunch of other crap.

Nothing good.

BTW its Ross in Palmdale, Ca.

Originally Posted by radioraheem

Any help on some freshwater nike air griffey max 1 would be appreciated
Ordered the Griffey's from Eastbay (backordered) and got 20% off. Came to $118 shipped if your interested. Use LKS17CCB for the 20%.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

$32.99

You're talking about the one off of Old Keene right?

Anywho, I went to Potomac today. Absolutely nothing for the outlet reports. Nordstrom rack had nothing either. Only thing I found in my size was 992s for 54.99, but I didn't grow up in the DMV and they just ain't me.
Yea the one on Old Keene...I copped the Lebron VI from the Nike Outlet at Potomac (white/black/red), other than that it was a bunch of Soldiers 2and some Nike BB Shox (not sure of the exact name)

Any super small feet out there they had the KD1 B-Roy (Black/Red) in the youth section

Back
Top Bottom