March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Man, it was the opening match (pre-show) of Mania. The fans are going to be up.

But it was on the PRE-SHOW for a reason Case

That crowd was hype for that match..They didn't have to be..

And what's the reason?..And who cares where it was at because it was probably the best match of the entire event..

Why hasn't 205 Clicked with the people Case?

It hasn't clicked with me, for the most part, because the matches aren't very fun to watch..Same old dudes doing the same old thing..They need to add some new blood into the division to give it a boost..

That crowd was hype for that match..They didn't have to be..

And what's the reason?..And who cares where it was at because it was probably the best match of the entire event..
Crowds are usually full of energy during the FIRST match Case.

The crowd excitement for an opening match of the biggest card of the year =/= the Division was ever "over."

It hasn't clicked with me, for the most part, because the matches aren't very fun to watch..Same old dudes doing the same old thing..They need to add some new blood into the division to give it a boost..
I wonder WHY the matches aren't fun.......... (See my Reason C)

The crowd excitement for an opening match of the biggest card of the year =/= the Division was ever "over."

That 100% not true..I've been to plenty of shows where fans didn't give a **** about the first match..That match was exciting and the people were very much into it..So your argument is invalid..

That 100% not true..I've been to plenty of shows where fans didn't give a **** about the first match..That match was exciting and the people were very much into it..So your argument is invalid..
Find me a WRESTLEMANIA crowd that wasn't hyped for the First Bit of Action that they saw, Case.

I wonder WHY the matches aren't fun.......... (See my Reason C)

I'll agree that the talent (across the board) are handcuffed on their moveset, but just cause you can't do every move you know doesn't mean you still can't put on a fun match..When I've watched 205 it seems like the matches are exactly the same as the last time I tuned in..And that's the talents fault..

Usually, Case

Usually

I'll agree that the talent (across the board) are handcuffed on their moveset, but just cause you can't do every move you know doesn't mean you still can't put on a fun match..When I've watched 205 it seems like the matches are exactly the same as the last time I tuned in..And that's the talents fault..
I am sure if the fans actually MADE NOISE, the matches would appear to have more energy.

Dudes performing in front of silent crowds, of course the show was boring

Watching Okada/ZSJ now.
Get off the CPU/Phone

Cruiserweight division in 2018 is pointless. FInn Balor is on the main roster so it makes it even more pointless

thread.jpg

Glad you threw in that usually so when I come back with something to disagree with you point you can then go back and highlight that word to help save you..You smart..
Or I simply used USUALLY because I know NOTHING is 100% true, ALL THE TIME.

Doesn't have IT. Nothing special about him. At all.

unfortunate injuries. could've had a hot theme and been in shin's position. remember watching the wwe breaking ground and he was in the andre battle royal at mania and it seem like they had huge things for him

now he is lucky to even be a tozawa's partner :lol:

Back
Top Bottom