March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Random kid I went to HS with just posted a pic of him and Dave from whatever AwesomeCon is on Facebook :lol:
The reason it's a crap tv show NOW is because they let Neville slip away and he was the only interesting thing..I'm sure if Kota would've been the first champ instead of the insanely boring TJP then that should would've turned out completely different..So your comment is dumb.

I just don’t see it man it’s the WWE they’re known to screw it up.

Doesn't have IT. Nothing special about him. At all.
Disagree.

They all have someTHING, to be at that level. Dude is arguably the most accomplished wrestler in NOAH history (Marafuji too), so don't tell me he doesn't have IT.

He doesn't have the American, "Let me stand here and talk about nothing for 15 mins in ENGLISH" but he has SOMETHING that makes him special.

That is up to the booking to put him in the best possible situation to succeed.

Yall are so quick to say something doesn't have IT.

Hideo doesn't have half the charisma Nakamura has. And even if it was his move originally, his finisher will always be looked at as CM Punk's.

Hideo doesn't have half the charisma Nakamura has. And even if it was his move originally, his finisher will always be looked at as CM Punk's.
He doesn't have to have the charisma that Nakamura has. THAT type of charisma isn't what made him who he was. He was a KILLER. A beast, a striker. That is what got him over.

So he has someTHING, it just wasn't used properly in WWE

still think itami can be salvaged. enjoyed the match with aleister during his end of nxt tenure. unfortunately, with all the talent on that roster, he might be better staying at 205 and trying to shine there

That wasn't a Finn hate comment. He's 190 and still with the main roster. By rule he technically should be on 205.
Imo weight shouldnt be a factor but i see your point. I bet murphy aint 205 and tony neese (sp) aint either so it could be the other way around imo.
They always end up hating wrestlers, that is how it is around here.

Soon it will be Braun
How could anybody hate Braun tho lol but like you said this is NT lol

All that spazzing and finger gang signs does nothin for me. I know people think i just hate naka just to hate. I want him to succeed. I just dont think he gets how to entertain a american crowd yet.

He doesn't have to have the charisma that Nakamura has. THAT type of charisma isn't what made him who he was. He was a KILLER. A beast, a striker. That is what got him over.

So he has someTHING, it just wasn't used properly in WWE
He's a small man that lacks charisma and doesn't have a look that sets him apart. Cool, he can strike. Middle of the road on 205 is his ceiling in WWE. Maybe he could be a decent JR heavyweight in New Japan.

They are definitely making ZSJ look strong with the booking of the match. They made Sanada look strong too. Neither guy ready to be at top of the card though.

I just don’t see it man it’s the WWE they’re known to screw it up.

They're known to screw it up until the times they get it right..Good example is AJ..Dude came from TNA/NJPW, not great at promos, was almost 40, and had the dreaded Southern accent..But yet they've completely got it right with him..Joe is another one..Came from TNA and isn't the best talker, but yet he's booked very well (when healthy)..Hell even ADR, who's matches aren't anything great and his promos are above average at best, was pushed to the moon, got fired, then brought back and immediately given a belt (granted his last run was less impressive)..

Vince/Steph/Shoveluhhh can get it right if they choose to..

Just finished the match. Really enjoyed. Contrasting styles were interesting to watch. There is still a lot of suspension of disbelief when it comes to ZSJ style against bigger guys like Okada, but whatever.

Had no problem with Okada's rainmaker looking weak after getting his arm/shoulder worked on all match.

Back
Top Bottom