Marcus Jordan Shows Off More Of His Shoes

his dad is MJ, whats he supposed to do hold up a 6 rings shoe and say this is crap?? I highly doubt kids at school come up to him and tell him how his dadsshoes suck now!! all he knows is someone is hooking him up with free shoes and telling him that they are either hot or are going to be (since im sure he getsalot of stuff early).......i say take it easy on the kid!! everyone has their own taste........hell, i remember getting the OG 2s back in the day and kids @school laughing at them and saying they were moon boots!!!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by indohan

As the son of MJ, I think he should be discreet about the shoes that he gets from his dad.
I wonder why a classy man like MJ has a son like this...

laugh.gif
@ MJ being a Classy man...

roll.gif
^^Thats what I was gonna say. Cmon indo, what does discreet mean? Theboys filming a commercial for crying out loud! You should be ashamed

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

he should atleast be decent at basketball, baseball or something.
Is he that bad in basketball? I'm just asking because I don't keep up with his game.

not impress at all besides the ix's and ii's but if i was jordan son it be more v's and xi

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

you realize the point of that video, right?

the point of the video was to advertise the upcoming releases from JB --wack or not-- so people will go out and buy them and his family can keep eating off us.

lil homie is just putting in work for his dad.
Exactly.
Count how many times dude was like, "go out and buy those..."
laugh.gif

Must be nice to be Money's son.
smh.gif

The NT hate is thick up in here.

Just because he's MJ's son, he's supposed to be a great basketball player and have every Jordan ever made in every colorway?

Wrong.

Who cares if he's not the best basketball player, he's not trying to be the next MJ...he's doing him.

Who cares if he doesn't know every release date...he doesn't work for JB, he's just MJ's son.

If JB only make OG Colorways, sure they'd get business...but how many people love 6 Rings/Spizikes/Fusions?

...If a pizza shop only made cheese pizza, sure they'd get customers, but how many people love pepperoni?

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

Is he that bad in basketball? I'm just asking because I don't keep up with his game.
I dont hear much about him, but I'd like to know

Man... Its surprising to see the Salt in this thread.

If dude NEVER posted pics.. people would clamor for them. When he does, they don't appreciate.

This dude has mooooore shoes and crap that most here will never see in a pic of a pic. He doesn't know Release dates like many people at Nike who are onthe Design side or development side.. Why?

Cause the shoe is done a year in advance of its release. When the release of a shoe takes place, the next shoe is darn near complete and ready to be finalized.Maybe from the emails he says he gets you guys can let him know the new stuff is poo poo to you and you'd rather see his old stuff.

But he is a salesmen in his own right and doesn't appear to be a brat at all.

For a kid with his Dad being who he is, he seems pretty down to earth on the Video..

For how MJ is, he doesn't seem conceited at all. And like said before, Im sure he could put ANY of us to shame

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by hungweedawg

I dont hear much about him, but I'd like to know
he's better than his older bro!

Back
Top Bottom