Mark Buehrle Throws a Perfect Game!!!!!

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ nope

to the guy slurping Hunter, Rowand and Granderson, Wise is better, you're wrong, face it, deal with it, or log off. You're 100% wrong and that's not an opinion. That's a fact.

My dude is salty that no one in that 40 million dollar outfield could ever dream of making a catch like that

pimp.gif

Soriano would have never evvvvver made that catch

laugh.gif

I'm buying like 8 copies of tomorrow's Sun Times, maybe even a Trib too

I already got Mark's 07 no no on my iPod and this one isn't coming off the DVR until El Perfecto is up on iTunes

pimp.gif
sickickz and several other Cubs' fans come in here to congratulate and defend Buehrle, and you still find a way to take a jab at the Cubs forno other reason other than your personal hate.....
eyes.gif

He should give him his first daughter
pimp.gif

the only no hitter I have seen live is hideo nomo's when I was a lil kid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Mark

This dude thinks he's on a first name basis. Go ahead and buy up those newspapers, son.
laugh.gif

Young man if I even had a clue as to who you were, I'd have no problem taking a big greasy dump all over you and your ancestors but since you'renobody, I'll have to put that one in my pocket

laugh.gif

Take a dump on me and my ancestors? For that to happen you'll need to take a break from your pathetic little life and stop watching Buehrle's firstno-hitter on your Ipod. I don't think you're capable so to me, it's just another NT minion yappin' away. Carry on.

Right, because closing your eyes during an airborne impact is sooooo soft.

laugh.gif

C'mon, man.

And after looking at the catch a few more times, I'm even more curious how you can say it's not spectacular, even by itself, like if that were a catchmade in some HS ballfield where a bunch of thirty-somethings got together to run a game.

The ball was definitely going over the fence. The picture you posted shows that.

The crash into the wall came before the ball hit his glove. The picture you posted suggests that, but video confirms it.

So just right there, we have a homerun being robbed after a guy crashes into the wall while airborne.

You're definitely filling the 'Megan Fox is actually kind of ugly; you guys just hype her up too much' role in this thread, my man.
laugh.gif
Stringer Bell 32:
Dr 715:
Stringer Bell 32:
Mark

This dude thinks he's on a first name basis. Go ahead and buy up those newspapers, son.
laugh.gif

Young man if I even had a clue as to who you were, I'd have no problem taking a big greasy dump all over you and your ancestors but since you're nobody, I'll have to put that one in my pocket

laugh.gif

I saw your first response in the thread and thought 'Crap,' because I knew responses like the one I just quoted were coming. There arefans of teams that make people hope the team never succeeds in anything, ever, strictly because they know what's coming from those fans. I'm nottalking about groups of fans, like 'Celtics fans' or 'west coast fans' or 'fans in Texas'; I'm talking about individual fans thatmake things less fun to celebrate once they arrive.

You've arrived.

It's now less fun to celebrate the 18th perfect game in MLB history.

Congrats.

Originally Posted by Curious24

haha suycks for the subs, i mean cubs

Who in the hell are you? Fall back little boy. And arstyle, don't worry about dude. Let him have his moment because as of now its probably the only thingwhite sox fans can talk about once their seasons is over. I almost felt sorry for dude cuz this thread is having more action and having more outside visitsthan his failed white sox season thread. Oops....lol

Dr 715 wrote:
���
I don't get why most of you are gushing over the fact that he bobbled the ball. Wise didn't scale the wall to make that catch - he didn't reach over . Wise jumped straight up, caught the ball and his momentum carried his glove past the fence. The ball should have landed in the webbing of his glove and he should have squeezed it. By failing to do that, he made it a more difficult play for himself.

Now Granderson got UP for his catch and caught it cleanly - don't even lie to yourself, that wall at Progressive Field is at least 2-3 feet taller than the wall in Chicago. And for the record, this was a game-saving catch too. Granderson didn't save a perfect game, but he without a doubt robbed Sizemore of a walk-off homerun. Wise's catch didn't get his team the win, it saved a personal achievement for his teammate. The White Sox were up 5 runs and it was the top of the 9th, so the White Sox were well�on their way to winning that game.�Granderson got his team the win with�that play alone.�It can be argued (with intellegent folks of course, so that rules out 95% of this forum) that Granderson's catch, setting included, is more impressive.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How can you even compare??� granderson was practically camped underneath that one, and look how high up it was hit.��You're clearly just hating, but ifyou're going to try to even�compare while completely ignoring the historical significance and magnitude of the situation, you also have to�factor in wherethe outfielder is positioned and the trajectory of the ball.

Too funny�how�anyone would even try to downplay the catch and its significance...

Who in the hell are you? Fall back little boy. And arstyle, don't worry about dude. Let him have his moment because as of now its probably the only thing white sox fans can talk about once their seasons is over. I almost felt sorry for dude cuz this thread is having more action and having more outside visits than his failed white sox season thread. Oops....lol
im bartman

It was pretty touching on the news in Chicago today .

Good job Mark .
pimp.gif

Alexei played a hell of a game also .
sick.gif
pimp.gif

always cool to see a perfect game. great that it wasn't against the mariners, seeing how bad our offense is.
laugh.gif

Who in the hell are you? Fall back little boy. And arstyle, don't worry about dude. Let him have his moment because as of now its probably the only thing white sox fans can talk about once their seasons is over. I almost felt sorry for dude cuz this thread is having more action and having more outside visits than his failed white sox season thread. Oops....lol
im bartman

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

5e9351cd4f2876146e61bf0.gif

Amazing! That is all that needs to be said.....

Amazing!

Wise's catch
eek.gif
x 100. However, let's stop the "best catchever" talk, even the "best catch of the year" talk.

Back
Top Bottom