Mark Buehrle Throws a Perfect Game!!!!!

There are fans of teams that make people hope the team never succeeds in anything, ever, strictly because they know what's coming from those fans. I'm not talking about groups of fans, like 'Celtics fans' or 'west coast fans' or 'fans in Texas'; I'm talking about individual fans that make things less fun to celebrate once they arrive.

You've arrived.

It's now less fun to celebrate the 18th perfect game in MLB history.

Congrats.

I make it less fun to celebrate the 18th perfect game in MLB history???

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Curious24

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Curious24

haha suycks for the subs, i mean cubs

Who in the hell are you? Fall back little boy. And arstyle, don't worry about dude. Let him have his moment because as of now its probably the only thing white sox fans can talk about once their seasons is over. I almost felt sorry for dude cuz this thread is having more action and having more outside visits than his failed white sox season thread. Oops....lol
im bartman

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

5e9351cd4f2876146e61bf0.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^He made contact with the wall, thats why his eyes were closed.

While that Granderson catch was nice, and it did save a game, it was one catch, and one regular season game.

Out of millions that have been played in this game.

Does anybody know what the score was of that game? Does anybody remember where they were when Granderson made that catch?

But people WILL remember Wise's catch, to preserve the 18th perfect game in history, and where they were when they saw it live, and how crazy and dramaticit was.

Best catch ever? Of course not, Kevin Mitchell still got that on lock. But one of major major importance and high drama? You bet.

Congrats to both Buerhle, and Wise, and the rest of the White Sox on a great game.
pimp.gif

And very big props for the Rays for standing and applauding in the dugout.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Right, because closing your eyes during an airborne impact is sooooo soft.

laugh.gif

C'mon, man.

And after looking at the catch a few more times, I'm even more curious how you can say it's not spectacular, even by itself, like if that were a catch made in some HS ballfield where a bunch of thirty-somethings got together to run a game.

The ball was definitely going over the fence. The picture you posted shows that.

The crash into the wall came before the ball hit his glove. The picture you posted suggests that, but video confirms it.

So just right there, we have a homerun being robbed after a guy crashes into the wall while airborne.

You're definitely filling the 'Megan Fox is actually kind of ugly; you guys just hype her up too much' role in this thread, my man.
laugh.gif
Stringer Bell 32:
Dr 715:
Stringer Bell 32:
Mark
This dude thinks he's on a first name basis. Go ahead and buy up those newspapers, son.
laugh.gif

Young man if I even had a clue as to who you were, I'd have no problem taking a big greasy dump all over you and your ancestors but since you're nobody, I'll have to put that one in my pocket

laugh.gif

I saw your first response in the thread and thought 'Crap,' because I knew responses like the one I just quoted were coming. There are fans of teams that make people hope the team never succeeds in anything, ever, strictly because they know what's coming from those fans. I'm not talking about groups of fans, like 'Celtics fans' or 'west coast fans' or 'fans in Texas'; I'm talking about individual fans that make things less fun to celebrate once they arrive.

You've arrived.

Congrats.

Wow, I'm so glad I came back to check on this because I knew your sorry @*% would spend 45 minutes on the subject matter.

First of all, I posted the closed eyes picture SARCASTICALLY. Tongue-in-cheek. Dear god, can you please get a sense of humor? You're about as excitingto talk to as dry wall. I pity your friends and family. If I were them, I'd get out my cellphone and pretend to text message to void talkling to a stifflike you.

The picture I posted clearly shows the ball going over the fence? Really, detective? He could have jumped early, caught the ball before crashinginto the fence, but had his momentum carry the ball and the glove over the fence making it seem like the ball was about 4 feet over the wall. (Exclaimer, 4feet is an exageration. You might be missing an exageration gene too. Just like the chill the #!%! out gene.)

As far as the Megan Fox analogy ... Are you dense? I never said Wise's catch was terrible. But it's not "the best catch I've ever seen inmy life." And its certainly not worth 25 straight pimp emoticons.

And I make it less for people to celebrate? Who gives a #!%!? They can just ignore me. I at least make it interesting while you're stale and tired @*%comes in here all serious and takes the fun out of everything. You're too lame for this forum and you're an absolute kill joy. Take my advice frombefore when I got banned. My advice still stands.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

laugh.gif

C'mon, man.

And after looking at the catch a few more times, I'm even more curious how you can say it's not spectacular, even by itself, like if that were a catch made in some HS ballfield where a bunch of thirty-somethings got together to run a game.

The ball was definitely going over the fence. The picture you posted shows that.

The crash into the wall came before the ball hit his glove. The picture you posted suggests that, but video confirms it.

So just right there, we have a homerun being robbed after a guy crashes into the wall while airborne.

You're definitely filling the 'Megan Fox is actually kind of ugly; you guys just hype her up too much' role in this thread, my man.
laugh.gif
Stringer Bell 32:
Dr 715:
Stringer Bell 32:
Mark
This dude thinks he's on a first name basis. Go ahead and buy up those newspapers, son.
laugh.gif
Young man if I even had a clue as to who you were, I'd have no problem taking a big greasy dump all over you and your ancestors but since you're nobody, I'll have to put that one in my pocket

laugh.gif

I saw your first response in the thread and thought 'Crap,' because I knew responses like the one I just quoted were coming. There are fans of teams that make people hope the team never succeeds in anything, ever, strictly because they know what's coming from those fans. I'm not talking about groups of fans, like 'Celtics fans' or 'west coast fans' or 'fans in Texas'; I'm talking about individual fans that make things less fun to celebrate once they arrive.

You've arrived.

Congrats.

Wow, I'm so glad I came back to check on this because I knew your sorry @*% would spend 45 minutes on the subject matter.

First of all, I posted the closed eyes picture SARCASTICALLY. Tongue-in-cheek. Dear god, can you please get a sense of humor? You're about as exciting to talk to as dry wall. I pity your friends and family. If I were them, I'd get out my cellphone and pretend to text message to void talkling to a stiff like you.

The picture I posted clearly shows the ball going over the fence? Really, detective? He could have jumped early, caught the ball before crashing into the fence, but had his momentum carry the ball and the glove over the fence making it seem like the ball was about 4 feet over the wall. (Exclaimer, 4 feet is an exageration. You might be missing an exageration gene too. Just like the chill the #!%! out gene.)

As far as the Megan Fox analogy ... Are you dense? I never said Wise's catch was terrible. But it's not "the best catch I've ever seen in my life." And its certainly not worth 25 straight pimp emoticons.

And I make it less for people to celebrate? Who gives a #!%!? They can just ignore me. I at least make it interesting while you're stale and tired @*% comes in here all serious and takes the fun out of everything. You're too lame for this forum and you're an absolute kill joy. Take my advice from before when I got banned. My advice still stands.

Calling that anything but a sick catch considering the circumstances is pure hatred and demented to boot.

Dr 715:
The answer is far from obvious. I don't know why morons do things.
I don't know who that was directed to, but it doesn't matter. Just another insult to add to the '715' pile.
Dr 715:

laugh.gif

C'mon, man.

laugh.gif

You're about as exciting to talk to as dry wall. I pity your friends and family. If I were them, I'd get out my cellphone and pretend to text message to void talkling to a stiff like you.

You might be missing an exageration gene too. Just like the chill the #!%! out gene.

Are you dense?
Wave g'bye.

Again.
laugh.gif

I suspect you're not very enjoyable to debate with in real life, either.
laugh.gif
Whether I'm right or wrong, your inability to fathom someone having a different opinion than you combined with your refusal to accept that youropinion is not an opinion but an errant fact... neither of those are my problem. But both of them have lead you to get personal (a phrase you are apparentlyignorant towards) with me in debates, twice.

And the result this time will be the same as last time.
Dr 715:
And I make it less for people to celebrate? Who gives a #!%!? They can just ignore me. I at least make it interesting while you're stale and tired @*% comes in here all serious and takes the fun out of everything. You're too lame for this forum and you're an absolute kill joy. Take my advice from before when I got banned. My advice still stands.
Nah, that wasn't even at you. I should have specifically mentioned that I was talking to Stringer, and you'll notice that he quoted me andresponded without getting personal about it (people like yourself might say that he responded without getting his panties up in a bunch).

I have some advice for you before you apply again (which you will) and debate with me again (which you will): CALM THE HELL DOWN.
laugh.gif
You're not going to prove your point through wit, intimidation, sarcasm, orinsults. You prove your point by presenting it in different ways, using other similar examples to explain something, etc. How you haven't figured that outby now is baffling... but, again... not my problem.

Remember guys, I'm the one that made all this celebrating less fun

laugh.gif

in case anyone was curious, I did get 3 copies of today's Sun Times

One of which I'll be saving and the other autographed by Mark at Soxfest 2010

pimp.gif

Per the Wall Street Journal. Based on opposing team OBP.

Pitcher - Team - Year - Opponent - Oppenent OBP

Charlie Robertson - CWS - 1922 - DET - .373

Mark Buehrle - CWS - 2009 - TBR - .350

Randy Johnson - ARZ - 2004 - ATL - .343

Don Larsen - NYY - 1956 - BRO - .342

Stringer Bell 32:
Remember guys, I'm the one that made all this celebrating less fun

laugh.gif

If you're not implying that I'm the one who buzzkilled the thread, then read no further.

But if that is what you're implying, that I'm the one who made things less fun to celebrate, like 715 suggested (and has suggested in the past), look at the facts: people were celebrating and discussing things before you gotin here, and I was definitely a known presence in the thread. I've been here since page 1, but you weren't. And there was much jubilation. Then youshowed became a known presence in the thread, and things slowed down.

Just saying.

Maybe everyone had already said everything they wanted to say by the time you arrived with your 'rub it in your face' replies. Definitely apossibility.

We'll go with that.

Back
Top Bottom